Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

Divine Makeup

App works perfectly and very easy to implement! Parameters are easy to set and a 100 characters to desribe my feelings is a little to much :)

The Kamera Guy

great app..i receive the messages immediately!..now i can response to inquiries immediately. thanks for this

Multiniverso

Me gusta mucho la aplicación, es justo lo que estaba buscando, no pierdan tiempo en otras, esta es la mejor que hay en la tienda.

youryogabanquette.com

Concierge mentality, eficient, professional, a class act, availble on a Universal scale,
Thanks Mark Z

Kitchen Cutters Pro

good app
Amazing app, It helped me so much managing my store. I recommend to everyone who is about to start his business, Thank you

Shopping4web

The better application for business , It is a good application to connect with people and potential buyers.

Laser Packaging (M) SDN. BHD

thanks a lot for this free app ..really helps a lot to me. thanks a lot for this free app ..really helps a lot to me.

EVERYTHING TRENDY FASHION & MORE

it is not working for many days now and no one is responding to my PLEA FOR HElP, I NEED SPEEDY ASSISTance please

January 1, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. The cause may be Facebook page missing whitelist domain or setup private age, country restrict. If you reinstall our app, we can check the issue.
And we have feedback when you ask about this problem on the support system of Shopify (ticket 15548696)

Kind regards
Omega team

Crespo’s Store

Excellent app is very good, work 100% like they say, is customizable in all ways i really liked, thanks.

InfinyLove.com

The online support has been very helpful and responsive. I feel grateful for the work they've done for me. Yesterday I was asked to leave a review, but I was on the go and didn't have a chance to do it, but I still remember it today so I'm leaving this review now. :)