Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

SchoolBuddy

Easy to use, I like it very much, highly recommended if your customers like to chat in facebook messenger!

iniminiperu

I highly recommend this app because it works better than any chat bot and indirectly increases traffic on your facebook fan page.

enochology

This program does what it suppose to do. I am satisfied. You can personalise it to your satisfaction.

JewerlyTastic

I love this app! When my customers want information they can reach me on messenger instead of waiting for email.

Bed Bath Kitchen

I like it alot. Not sure if it works 100% yet but im willing to learn and improve. Thank you so much

The Family Merch Plug

Simple, straight to the point, and does exactly what it says with not much effort involved on my part! Thanks for this!

Itinerove

So far it works very well, does what it is supposed to, wasn't very difficult to set up. So far very pleased.

J-GO STAR

I`m new in here! and I hope it works so good as it seems!
I love this kind of job! very inteteresting!

Appetissant Foods

Very great app! Very helpful for our business! Very recommendable to all Shopify users. You can answer from your website to your own handy mobile phone anywhere because of the FB app too.

Dogas

Overall a great, simple app, but lacking a few functions, like swiping it away from the screen, if you don't need any help, selecting specific pages where you want it to show (id like it to show only on product and cart pages, because it kinda ruins the design of my homepage) , also, would like for the messenger button to be without white, or any border, cause it also messes up the design. As for the functions, all works well, although recommend using it for desktop only, just because of the lack of functions mentioned above. edit : after a little bit of tweaking with some color options, i was able to integrate it pretty good, although the swiping function would help a lot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7