Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Support customers and boost your conversion via Facebook chat

jiew82633

derwgregergrwgwegwegwegwegwegwegwegqegfqefgqwevgwrgwrgvqemnvklwjfwejkcfvowekdrjKvgfwerkjgvjwreogjvowrjgowrjkgjwrijgiwrjgijwrivgj

Residence Vape Shop

I've been contacted just after I deactivated the app with the proposal to support! All issues fixed! I am using and like the app! Thanks again!

Starlight Jewellery Singapore

Amazing service! The app was unsuitable for my theme and the customer support resolved it in less than an hour!

September 15, 2021

Hi Starlight Jewellery Singapore,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

Ant Auto Supply Store

I use this app to help me do store sales, I used this app for the first time, expect better than I thought

September 14, 2021

Hi Ant Auto Supply Store,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Bunny Bodies

Fantastic customer support, and quick solutions are given.| Loyal customer for many more years to come.

September 1, 2021

Hi Bunny Bodies,

Elliott & Carmen

Really easy to use, efficient and effective app. Works well with my website, recommend this app very much

August 30, 2021

Hi Elliott & Carmen,

Osakakuma

Easy to add a free chat function to our store. Huge mention to Stella for helping us when we had an issue for the log in.

August 23, 2021

Hi Osakakuma,

Yu Jia Yan 御家燕

This apps is great and easy to use. Thanks to Stella who guide me through the process of fixing some bugs.

August 18, 2021

Hi Yu Jia Yan,
All the best,

Maygom

the best thing and amazin thing in this app is the support ♥ i really appreciate it and im exactly talking about stella she's amazing she give all the informations i need and give me a lot of time and help me to fix my problem!

August 12, 2021

Hi Maygom,
Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Urban Trug

I tried the app. It works great post help from Stella, who was patient and kind enough to guide me through the process. Thanks Omega for making this app and Stella for helping me understand and get it working for my store.

August 10, 2021