Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
16 janvier 2024

Great app, easy to use and if you do need to contact the support they are super quick and very helpful.

Coils by Scott
Royaume-Uni
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 19 janvier 2024

🌟 Thanks a bunch for your awesome review! 🚀 We're thrilled to hear that you find our app easy to use. It's fantastic to know that our support team could provide you with quick and helpful assistance. If you ever have more questions or need further help, feel free to reach out. Happy using our app! 😊🛠️

26 janvier 2024

This is an excellent app and the customer support from Wendy was fast and responsive. I was very impressed by the speed of their response. Highly recommended

SlipperPal
Singapour
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 30 janvier 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app excellent and that Wendy provided fast and responsive customer support. We appreciate your recommendation! If you ever have more feedback or if there's anything else we can assist you with, feel free to let us know. We're here to help! 🌟💙🚀

22 octobre 2023

Fantastic. Very easy to use interface and customer support is super fast and responsive. Helped me fix small positioning issues within 10 minutes. Would recommend.

Gemmeria
Royaume-Uni
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 26 octobre 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

12 janvier 2024

É o App Gratuito mais simples de configurar e completo da sua categoria, o atendimento é muito prestativo e paciente , créditos ao atendente Lynn que me orientou, Recomendo!

ALuZStore
Brésil
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 15 janvier 2024

🚀 Ficamos felizes em saber que você considera nosso App Gratuito o mais simples de configurar e completo da categoria! É ótimo ouvir que o atendimento, em especial o da atendente Lynn, foi prestativo e paciente. Agradecemos pela recomendação! Se precisar de mais alguma ajuda ou tiver mais feedback, estamos sempre à disposição. 🌟

14 septembre 2023

I had an issue with the chat icon appearing over my 'checkout' button in the cart. Within 5 mins Andy customized the code and solved my issue. I was very impressed with his speed and professionalism. App also functions well and does what is promises.

Ermonix
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 18 septembre 2023

Thank you so much for your sharing 👏👏👏! Our team, especially Andy, will be really excited to read this. With your precious feedback, it motivates our whole team to keep on improving the app and develop better features for our users 💚💛🧡

12 décembre 2023

Great team, fast responsive, helped us with FB connection troubles

Goosetea
Australie
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 13 décembre 2023

That's fantastic to hear! 🌟 We're thrilled that our team was able to assist you with your FB connection troubles and provide fast and responsive support. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure your experience remains excellent! 😊👍

3 novembre 2023

very good.

ROSEHUE
Chine
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 9 novembre 2023

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We're delighted to hear you had a positive experience. If you ever need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Cheers! 🌟😊

3 août 2023

I'm still getting the hang of the app features but everything I ask if I can do is possible and the chat support is great. They have even taken the time to raise issues on my site that aren't specifically linked to Ping Me too.

LevanteShoes
Australie
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 6 août 2023

We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope we can stick with you for years to come! In case you have other feedback to us, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time. 😇😊

20 février 2024

the app is useful for ensuring that the customer interfaces directly with the seller, furthermore the assistance is always available at any time, professional, patient and really very kind. I highly recommend the application

KrezyJoy
Italie
Omega a répondu 22 février 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you find our app useful for facilitating direct interaction between customers and sellers, and that you've had positive experiences with our support team. We strive to provide professional, patient, and kind assistance whenever it's needed. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you ever have any further questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 🌟

10 juillet 2023

Great app. Has helped immensely in helping customers getting in touch with us, pre-purchase. Also, support has been great in solving some simple installation issues.

Isleofeden
Nouvelle-Zélande
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 12 juillet 2023

Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service support and app as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We appreciate your time to leave such kind words!