Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
14 août 2020

Support is amazing, super fast and great to deal with. App is excellent works exactly as it says and has been an extremely valuable asset to our business thanks.

Meebz Coffee Roasters
Nouvelle-Zélande
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
3 janvier 2023

Diego was very thorough and patient. He made sure I was taken care of. He did his job well. Thank you

Jungle Pulp
États-Unis
Omega a répondu 4 janvier 2023

Hi, your comments have been shared with our entire team at Omega. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around! Hope to serve you again soon.

8 septembre 2020

great app ! Easy set up, working fine, free. What else. Save your time and go for it With no surprises.

MadeInGrid
France
28 novembre 2019

Great app, easy to use and looks fab! Now I can chat with customers wohoo!...........................

Girl Got Curves
Royaume-Uni
20 septembre 2021

This is good and very simple to use application. But most important is great support team. They are really fastest guys and happy to help. We are strongly recommend this app.

PaintAccess.com.au
Australie
Omega a répondu 21 septembre 2021

Hi PaintAccess.com.au

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Omega Team

Modifié le 27 décembre 2020

The app is amazing and so easy to use, it saves me a lot of time and it keeps all my customer messages in one place, I really like it. And the customers support guys are very nice and helpful

TyredPetz
Royaume-Uni
4 mars 2021

Very useful program, the service is also very good, their customer service can always help me solve the problem in a very short time. It is also very convenient to use, it is very convenient to use this program to communicate with customer service

BlackSoldierDesigns
Chine
Modifié le 10 avril 2020

Doesn't seem to be working today. Not sure if the app broke down, or something like that. Reliability is important.

Works perfectly again after some tweaks to whitelist my website on facebook page.

Inter Rice Asia
Singapour
Omega a répondu 10 avril 2020

Hello,
Thanks for feed our app!
I have checked and see the issue: "Refused to display" from facebook api.
I think the issue due fb page missing whitelist domain or setup private age, country restrict
for manual add whitelist domain: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/messenger-platform/reference/messenger-profile-api/domain-whitelisting/
for setup restrict: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/messenger-platform/discovery/customer-chat-plugin/#login

Regards,
Kien

19 mai 2022

Used this app to direct my customers to messenger easily to address their queries. Made it easier for customers to contact us right away. Great help!

Kimby's Apparel
Philippines
Omega a répondu 19 mai 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review 🍻 🍻 🍻 We’re happy to hear that you loved doing business with us. 🥰

6 juin 2022

Great customer support and helped me solve the app issues. The customer service response was also fast.

Deskbird
Nouvelle-Zélande
Omega a répondu 7 juin 2022

We love helping Shopify Merchants and we truly appreciate you using our app! 🚀🚀🚀 Thank you so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🥰
Much appreciated,