Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Support customers and boost your conversion via Facebook chat

awanfi

Joy customer service helped me carefully test and set it up step by step, very good Solve the problem, normal use, no slowdown at present

Tarotzaar - Tarot & Oracle Card Store

This app is great for connecting with your customers in real time via FB.
The support staff are amazing, and helped fix a glitch I was having within 24 hours, highly recommended!

Hi Tarotzaar - Tarot & Oracle Card Store,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Her Hands

Very helpful and speedy customer service - I had trouble with installation, but was guided through very quickly

Hi Her Hands,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Halcon

nice, very good app, good job for the customer support best for facebook messenger app integration. keep it up

Hi Halcon,
All the best!

shopvgeu

Chat is ok, I can only recommend it to anyone. It is much better than original one from FB. Works faster

Hi shopvgeu,
We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

PaintAccess.com.au

This is good and very simple to use application. But most important is great support team. They are really fastest guys and happy to help. We are strongly recommend this app.

September 21, 2021

Hi PaintAccess.com.au

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Promac PH

Thank you Omega Team for your quick response. I'd appreciate your support for fixing my concern about your app. Hope more users to use this app, it'll help you a lot especially when you need a live chat that redirects to messenger inbox.

Hi Promac PH,

jiew82633

derwgregergrwgwegwegwegwegwegwegwegqegfqefgqwevgwrgwrgvqemnvklwjfwejkcfvowekdrjKvgfwerkjgvjwreogjvowrjgowrjkgjwrijgiwrjgijwrivgj

Hi jiew82633

Best regards!

Residence Vape Shop

I've been contacted just after I deactivated the app with the proposal to support! All issues fixed! I am using and like the app! Thanks again!

Hi Residence Vape Shop

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

Starlight Jewellery Singapore

Amazing service! The app was unsuitable for my theme and the customer support resolved it in less than an hour!

September 15, 2021