PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

Developer
Omega
4.9
May 10, 2022

非常好用的APP,推薦給大家使用,整個客服流程都更順暢了,幫助我們許多,也讓我能即時收到客人的 疑問,也能即時的回覆,讓我們也更好管理與追蹤各種訊息,在同事交接上也比較順暢,比起官方的APP好用許多 !

探索戶外 OUTDOOR ADVENTURE
Taiwan
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Omega replied May 10, 2022

我们很高兴听到您在使用 Omega 的 Facebook Messenger - Live Chat 应用程序时获得了很棒的体验。 您的评论成就了我们的一天! 我们的整个团队都在努力让我们的客户满意,但我们只能感谢像您这样出色的客户。 再次感谢,我们希望很快再次为您服务。

May 9, 2022

I used this app in our company website and it's really nice and easy to use the app is very good because it helps to communicate with our customer. Highly recommended to every shopify store :) Special thanks to Ms. Joy from the support, very kind and she help me with my problem. 10/10 for the support team <3

Radico
Philippines
Time spent using app: 21 days
Omega replied May 10, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic review. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying our Facebook Messenger - Live Chat. Joy is one of our support team's superstars, and we're thrilled that she was able to help you. We'll make sure to forward your warm remarks to Joy, who we're sure will be ecstatic to read them. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share it with the Shopify community!
Omega Facebook Messenger - Live Chat support team

May 9, 2022

Brilliant help from Joyce. 1-/10 Thanks for helping us get the button live again Fast and friendly service

No1 BLINDS™
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Omega replied May 10, 2022

You are so sweet!🥰🥰🥰. Thank you so much for leaving a review! Our team is thrilled to hear such good feedback. 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻

May 6, 2022

Superb Customer Support, Carlos was able to help me resolve my issue and was very knowledgeable about my request.

QuickWhipChargers
Time spent using app: 7 months
Omega replied May 9, 2022

We're thrilled to hear that you find our app amazing and easy to use. 🤩 We appreciate you taking the time to leave this lovely review; that encourages us to keep working hard to offer good quality products.❣️ 💕 💞 Feel free to reach out any time if you have any questions or if we can help along the way. 🙌 🙌 🙌
Best wishes,
Carlos

May 5, 2022

Facebook Messenger - Live Chat est facile à installer. Excellent support! Je recommande ce produit! A+

e-boardcanada
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Omega replied May 5, 2022

Je vous remercie pour vos aimables paroles. Nous vous remercions pour vos commentaires. C'est notre plaisir de fournir le meilleur service possible à nos clients, et nous sommes heureux que cet engagement se reflète dans votre expérience avec notre application et notre service d'assistance. Bonne journée!