Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Support customers and boost your conversion via Facebook chat

Sunny Life Store

I would recommend this app because they are reliable and fast to respond. The follow up very conscientiously, and reminded me of an issue they helped me with even after it slipped my mind to check.

HauntedGrounds

Instantly installed. Needed a quick connection to my Facebook page and viola it was done! I tested it and it worked "right out of the box" as expected. Easy!

Decorner.lt

The support is awesome. Replies in a minute, helps fast, very thankful! Just had some issues with configuration - solved in 10minutes with no worries! Very good app

Extreme Gadgets

Excellent app for chat for instore customers. Customer support is very good.I Recommended.

I HANDMADE IT

Perfect and fast support. After I installed the app it did not work. Asked support and they found that one code line was missing in my store.
Once I added it to theme.liquid - it worked

Gutlook Store

A great application and very fast support. All issues resolved quickly. I am very happy with this app.

Sultan Deals

This app is goooooooooooooood !
Its very easy to talk with through facebook rather than replying all the emails one by one.

Loja Black Bee

Great support. Quick response and efficient testing, stayed with me until it was resolved, sending support material.

Myparquet.com

Nice application ! Great support from the Omega team. Facebook Messenger changed the way we provide support to our customers.

Wildlife-Tuning

Very simple, does excactly what I want & is easy to use. I would recommend this app! The coolest part is, that you can even change the chat icon logo and color!