Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Support customers and boost your conversion via Facebook chat

MP Premium

5 stars for a very good working live chat app. it is really easy to costumize and set up with your own website. I highly recommend this app to everyone.

Sohimi-Sextoy

This app is very easy to use, the customer service staff is very good, helped me solve all the problems, I believe with this app, my business will be better and better

ROSE BAR

Amazing customer service! Replied within minutes and helped using a step-by-step basis. They took the initiative to actually look through my website and figured out what was wrong (I had successfully downloaded the app, managed to connect my FB page, and had the icon but no chat bubble would appear).

SUPER easy to navigate through and STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.

Simple and user-friendly!

Svea Produkter

Great app who do the work, amazing support who is fast and really love to help. thank you so much for you work.

UXERFITS

This app is awesome. It helps improve me website to be easily contacted. I really recommend this app. And it is also free. Please visit my store(https://uxerfits.com/)

Luxus Teak

Great app . very easy to install and easy to move where you want on the store. very responsive customer services. would defo recommend. we tried a few and this one Just worked the best. had a few questions and they were resolved va ntant chat . highly recommended!

Artmore Graphics Ltd

Super fast reply and kingly help to solve the problem in minutes. Strong recommend to every one's store.

Forest Touch

Great app and amazing support!
Had an issue with the way I had set it up and had my issue fixed in minutes allowing my customers to keep in touch :)
Definitely recommend for everyone!

izmirlimidyeci

Very good and fast response from Customer Service. Nice App to add to the store. I had a small issue they respond to it very fast and resolve the problem. I strongly recommend

L.P Tech Shed

great app very useful and very well designed i definitely would recommend using this, great work creator(s)