Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat | Reviews

by Omega

Facebook Chat, Abandoned Cart Recovery via Messenger Chat

Svea Produkter

Great app who do the work, amazing support who is fast and really love to help. thank you so much for you work.

UXERFITS

This app is awesome. It helps improve me website to be easily contacted. I really recommend this app. And it is also free. Please visit my store(https://uxerfits.com/)

Luxus Teak

Great app . very easy to install and easy to move where you want on the store. very responsive customer services. would defo recommend. we tried a few and this one Just worked the best. had a few questions and they were resolved va ntant chat . highly recommended!

Artmore Graphics Ltd

Super fast reply and kingly help to solve the problem in minutes. Strong recommend to every one's store.

Forest Touch

Great app and amazing support!
Had an issue with the way I had set it up and had my issue fixed in minutes allowing my customers to keep in touch :)
Definitely recommend for everyone!

izmirlimidyeci

Very good and fast response from Customer Service. Nice App to add to the store. I had a small issue they respond to it very fast and resolve the problem. I strongly recommend

L.P Tech Shed

great app very useful and very well designed i definitely would recommend using this, great work creator(s)

Mongooshopping

Excelente herramienta para retener y cerrar una venta muy contenta del facebook chat
recomiendo app.

Curated Plants

Great app, very easy to use interface. If you have any question customer service is super fast and helpful. 5 stars.

Inter Rice Asia

Doesn't seem to be working today. Not sure if the app broke down, or something like that. Reliability is important.

Works perfectly again after some tweaks to whitelist my website on facebook page.

April 10, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for feed our app!
I have checked and see the issue: "Refused to display" from facebook api.
I think the issue due fb page missing whitelist domain or setup private age, country restrict
for manual add whitelist domain: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/messenger-platform/reference/messenger-profile-api/domain-whitelisting/
for setup restrict: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/messenger-platform/discovery/customer-chat-plugin/#login

Regards,