Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat, Abandoned Cart Recovery via Messenger Chat

Free plan available
Facebook Messenger - Live Chat

福爺出任務

有這個應用程式裝在網站上,輕鬆完成了線上客服的功能,很是方便。 讓我印象深刻的是,當我提出操作上的問題時,Omega的客服人員Joy N.很快地與我聯絡,並清楚告知解決辦法。 對此我很滿意,我給五星好評,並且推薦其他開發者使用這個app!

December 19, 2021

你好 福爺出任務

深感君论。 吾甚喜子之应用程序有以验之。 吾团队时为君决之。 若须更多助,请与时相闻。 祝君今日愉快!
凯莉 - 欧米茄团队

Beauty First Spa

This is awesome app for fb live chat. I recommend this app to your shopify websites . Good Job Omega

December 19, 2021

Hi Beauty First Spa

All the best!

Zafreesia

She was kind, fast, and accurate. I can say that the excellent customer service is in her vains. Thanks!

December 16, 2021

Hi Zafreesia

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

KartVill

great help from joy. one of the support of omega them. I highly recommend this app. very accurate and precise. keep up the great work

December 15, 2021

Hi KartVill
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

wiZZZ Store PH

Helped me a lot with communicating with my clients. The app is great, easy to use! Highly recommended!

December 12, 2021

Hi wiZZZ Store PH,

Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app. We are committed to providing outstanding service for the customer and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – it’s always appreciated.
Best regards,

wishop

facile d'utilisation et relié à Facebook! des personnalisation intéressantes. Enfin un tchat simple et gratuit.

Bonjour wishop!

Merci beaucoup de nous avoir donné des mots si merveilleux.
Notre équipe ici est très ravie de voir votre commentaire, en particulier notre technicien. Nous souhaitons toujours vous offrir le meilleur service que vous méritez.

N'hésitez pas à nous contacter si vous avez besoin de notre aide !
Tous mes vœux,
Kaylee - Équipe Omega

Finishing Touches Group

Excellent customer service on Live Chat with Joy who helped me get the app installed as I had issues with certain browsers

Hello Finishing Touches Group,

We can’t thank you enough for your kind review of your experience with our app and the assistance from Joy - a member of our support team. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.
Wish you a successful business!

DELOMO

It is very easy to set up and works pretty well on my site. The team members are so kind and they always respond very soon to solve my question. High recommend!

Hi DELOMO,

Thank you so much for your review!
I am so glad to hear that the app is working well and that you are enjoying it. We take pride in our customer service, if there’s anything else we can do, please let us know.

Best regards,

BhomVu.com

Good so far, but Im having problems actually getting this chat to show on my page. It just does not show? how can I enable it?

Hi BhomVu.com,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! Our team already made the chat shown on your page, please help us to check.
Our customer support agent also reached out to you if you need any further assistance, feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

Apolo Stationery Myanmar

The support were really quick response and nice UX for the user. Really good and easy to use that app.

Hi Apolo Stationery Myanmar,

Thank you for posting your positive review. At Omega, we value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service. We are so pleased to hear our support was provided in a timely manner.
We look forward to chatting with you again soon!
Kaylee - Omega team