Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Support customers and boost your conversion via Facebook chat

Manzelle Beauty

super application merci je recommande . facile d'utilisation, rapide, intuitif ! super pour les debutants

On Demand Barbers

very good app, highly recommend it, it works easy and without any issues. download it now if you need it

Libra Passion Store

Just installed the application. The set up is easy and user friendly. Hope that will be helpful for the communication with customers.

October Bedding

The app is really simple and easy to set up. Can't wait to see how it works. You should give it a try too.

Choco Mania PH

Really helpful. Now I can manage all my chats via Facebook easily. No need for another app. Awesomeeee

QualityAutumn

I used this app to set up Live Chat, actually think that it will improve conversion rate, so thank you a lot guys, u are the best <3.

Best Regards, Ernest.

Improving Cars

easy to install and seems that work perfect. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
ONE OF THE BEST APPS IN SHOPIFY
Thanks

SHERATIQUE

Awesome app! I just added it to my store and it look beautiful and professional. I even customized it to match my theme. Thank you!

Ginius | Gin Artisanal

Fantastic App, Work perfectly, easy to use. I tried many and now we are using Facebook messenger - Live Chat.

David Caudill Rocks

I haven't actually gone live with my store yet, but I have had a few of my friends visit my store and help me with testing things out before going live and one of those things was, of course, this Messenger - Live Chat app and I LOVE IT!

Thanks so very much for creating such a truly useful and working app. I will recommend it to all my friends who have a Shopify online store.