PingMe: Messenger Live Chat +

All-in-one live chat app: Facebook Messenger, Instagram

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Facebook messenger live chat

Leones Marvelous Items

Location Hong Kong SAR

I just installed this app. I choose it because I can add the customers who chatted with me as a friend.

HugBug

Time spent using app About 1 month

Super easy, super quick installation. I like how i can tweak it to suit my brand. Premium version is definitely worth it. Store viewers feel engaged quick which is imperative for conversions. Also chatted with the support team who are friendly and responsive. I really like how they handled my specific requests. Will be checking in for future apps by these guys for sure ...

Joaillerie Zimm's

Time spent using app 1 day

Needed help, hope this was nothing, prove to be more complex. The came in, via TeamViewer and didn't quit until this work. I am very happy and impress just by the service. I really have high hope for this apps, now that i have seen them work. I recommend.

GAME MASTERS

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 month

I really like it. It helped me to convert clients that I wasnt converting before and the free plan is good.

Pyk Copenhagen

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had some difficulties setting it up, to begin with, but the service and support helped me in a fast and efficient way.

Caja Del Crimen

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 years

I had some question regarding my integration and I got quickly and very good helped by Cong from customer support. I can recommend everybody this app/integration!!

TrendOye

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just started using this app.. as of now it looks good to operate for live customer chat.. all da best team omega..

毛起來 MAOUP

Location Taiwan

great APP to easy use!
kindly, fast and helpful service to solve our question perfectly. awesome!
thanks

Cone Depot

Time spent using app 19 minutes

So far so good... Push button install. Fast and intuitive Facebook login. Straight forward settings. Highly customizable. Best of all it works. Direct customer to you Facebook instant messaging from anywhere on your website.

Komorebi Knife

Location Denmark

I had an issue integrating the pop-up messenger icon to my webshop. I have reached out to the support team and my problem was solved in no time. Really effective customer service. Highly recommend, thank you!