PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 22, 2020

Great app. Perfect and totally free! We were using a paid app but this one works way better. We had trouble with theme conflict, but they fixed in 5 minutes.

devotedoutlet
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied September 22, 2020

Thank you for your review!
We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.
Let us know if you have any questions or need to support anything.

September 17, 2020

I used this for my website and had problems but had Good support, working app. Thumbs up to the developers

Home Office Chairs Plus
Philippines
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 17, 2020

This app is simple and easy to install . I’ve used it for all of my stores. I 10/10 recommend. Definitely download this.

Anti World Los Angeles
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited September 15, 2020

Easy customization. Effortless live chat for you and your customers. It even has guest chat option for customers that don't want to log-in their facebook account. Great costumer service. Strongly recommend.

Vokaal
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 8, 2020

great app ! Easy set up, working fine, free. What else. Save your time and go for it With no surprises.

MadeInGrid
France
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
September 8, 2020

A wonderful app, good job! It helps me a lot on communication with my customers before they decided to place me orders, thanks!

Real Hearing Aid
China
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 3, 2020

I had one that came with my premium template but it was limited in whether it worked or not. This plugin works perfectly and it's FREE. Thank you, guys!!

gamekeydownload
Time spent using app: 12 days
September 2, 2020

Thanks is Better to using this appexperience with Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat this app help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Veasports
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 31, 2020

Great app, simple to use and good user experience!
Works better than a lot of payed apps while being free! Thank you.

monproduit.ma
Morocco
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 30, 2020

This is a very very helpful and usful app. What's more, when I got some problem with this app and did't know how to do, I asked them for help via email and they sent a super fast reply which helped me handled my problem immediately! Thank you so much!

GEO KNIFE