PingMe: Messenger Live Chat +

All-in-one live chat app: Facebook Messenger, Instagram

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Facebook messenger live chat

Wildlife-Tuning

Location Germany

Very simple, does excactly what I want & is easy to use. I would recommend this app! The coolest part is, that you can even change the chat icon logo and color!

Sitprettyhair

Omg, nice app,great team,they really helped with all the questions I had and were patient enough to put me through everything. I really love the app

FashionDesign2020

Location Japan

Very patient to help solve problems,Very good service attitudeVery enthusiastic and patientYou can try

Wellness Journey

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Really great app, I love the colour and button customizations, what pages it will appear on etc. When I was having troubles, the team member who helped was really great in guiding me on how to fix the problem. Highly recommend! This app would be even more amazing if there were auto response messages that you could set. Thanks for creating a great app!

MP Premium

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

5 stars for a very good working live chat app. it is really easy to costumize and set up with your own website. I highly recommend this app to everyone.

Sohimi-Sextoy

This app is very easy to use, the customer service staff is very good, helped me solve all the problems, I believe with this app, my business will be better and better

ROSE BAR

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Amazing customer service! Replied within minutes and helped using a step-by-step basis. They took the initiative to actually look through my website and figured out what was wrong (I had successfully downloaded the app, managed to connect my FB page, and had the icon but no chat bubble would appear).

SUPER easy to navigate through and STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.

Simple and user-friendly!

Svea Produkter

Location Sweden

Great app who do the work, amazing support who is fast and really love to help. thank you so much for you work.

UXERFITS

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is awesome. It helps improve me website to be easily contacted. I really recommend this app. And it is also free. Please visit my store(https://uxerfits.com/)

Magic Flute

Location Serbia
Time spent using app 1 day

So this is a bummer.... An app that is used for messaging and receiving from our customer, doesnt have an option to talk to their team support for help...that is something...sorry guys, its just not working properly

June 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our app failed to meet your expectations. However we do have the option to contact with us via Facebook messenger appears on your app store when you install our app and for some reasons, you could not see it on your store.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help.
Kind regards,