Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

BAMBoutique.ca

The app does exactly what I need it to do and when I asked for support the service was efficient (considering they are on a different time zone than me (montreal)). I am satisfied

Leones Marvelous Items

I just installed this app. I choose it because I can add the customers who chatted with me as a friend.

HugBug

Super easy, super quick installation. I like how i can tweak it to suit my brand. Premium version is definitely worth it. Store viewers feel engaged quick which is imperative for conversions. Also chatted with the support team who are friendly and responsive. I really like how they handled my specific requests. Will be checking in for future apps by these guys for sure ...

Joaillerie Zimm's

Needed help, hope this was nothing, prove to be more complex. The came in, via TeamViewer and didn't quit until this work. I am very happy and impress just by the service. I really have high hope for this apps, now that i have seen them work. I recommend.

GAME MASTERS

I really like it. It helped me to convert clients that I wasnt converting before and the free plan is good.

Pyk Copenhagen

I had some difficulties setting it up, to begin with, but the service and support helped me in a fast and efficient way.

Caja Del Crimen

I had some question regarding my integration and I got quickly and very good helped by Cong from customer support. I can recommend everybody this app/integration!!

TrendOye

I just started using this app.. as of now it looks good to operate for live customer chat.. all da best team omega..

毛起來 MAOUP

great APP to easy use!
kindly, fast and helpful service to solve our question perfectly. awesome!
thanks

Cone Depot

So far so good... Push button install. Fast and intuitive Facebook login. Straight forward settings. Highly customizable. Best of all it works. Direct customer to you Facebook instant messaging from anywhere on your website.