PingMe: Messenger Live Chat +

All-in-one live chat app: Facebook Messenger, Instagram

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Facebook messenger live chat

Social Media Look

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

Ho usato quest'app per dare un servizio aggiuntivo ai miei clienti. In fase di installazione ho contattato l'assistenza per alcuni e passaggi. Ho riscontrato un ottimo servizio. La consiglio!

June 1, 2022

Grazie mille per la tua fantastica recensione! Siamo così felici di sapere che ti stai godendo la tua esperienza con la nostra app. Facci sapere se possiamo aiutarti con qualcos'altro e grazie per aver dedicato del tempo alla tua giornata per lasciarci questa recensione super gentile.💗💗💗

Fidufoods

Location Portugal
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The help center is amazing! They try several solutions to solve my problem and it was super fast. The app is also great it works perfectly and almost all the chats that we have is converted to sells.

June 1, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review! We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

Nehemiah Super Food

Location Philippines

Thank you. ...........................................................................................................................................................

May 31, 2022

Yayyyyy you rockkk!!💙💚💛🧡 Thanks big time for your kind words for Lynn's service. Let’s rock with OMEGA app🔥

The Paw Code

Location Australia

Great and quick support and good functionality, simple set up and easy to use, thanks very much!!!!!

May 27, 2022

Fast as lightning ✨🔥🚀 Our team is over the moon after reading your review and hope you keep seeing exceptional value from the app. 😊

小冊選書

Location Netherlands

Quick and professional support, immediately fix the website issue without lengthy discussion. It helps my shop to connect better with customers too

May 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your sharing 👏👏👏! Our team will be really excited to read this. With your precious feedback, it motivates our whole team to keep on improving the app and develop better features for our users 💚💛🧡

D'ami

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 1 month

It is the Best Service and Profession ! Also help you solve all the problems about Facebook Messenger!

May 25, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our service. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations.
Have a great day!

biglsemporium

the bird helped me see if it works thank you v vvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

May 20, 2022

Yeyew!!!! Thanks, heaps for the feedback!
Time to connect with your customer browsing your store. 🤟 🤘 🤙

Kimby's Apparel

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Used this app to direct my customers to messenger easily to address their queries. Made it easier for customers to contact us right away. Great help!

May 19, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review 🍻 🍻 🍻 We’re happy to hear that you loved doing business with us. 🥰

Fomoloo

Location Hong Kong SAR

Your team is great! My issue was resolved quickly and I would recommend it to everyone around me!!!!

May 18, 2022

You're Sharp! 👊 Thankssss legend for the review. Our support team truly appreciates when users like you have a great experience with Facebook Messenger - Live Chat.

IKIN.ID OFFICIAL

Location Indonesia

thank you very much.Joy
help me to solve my shopify's chat problem.
thank you very much.Joy
help me to solve my shopify's chat problem.

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the whole team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
Cheers from Joy. 🥂