Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Support customers and boost your conversion via Facebook chat

Unilever Life Singapore

Helpful and efficient team! App has helped us manage Facebook enquries and convert enquries to sales.

Mediclick PH

User friendly, Direct to the point, and Awesome support. Definitely recommended to a newbie or advance Shopify user.

Cahoots Express

Quick assistance and good quality support! We have a problem in positioning then they fix it quickly.

Seo Digital Club

I am using this app for my Business. Excellent service received recently. Keep adding more features in the Free plan.

Desirewindow

This app is very convenient and practical, which enables me to receive customers' consultation very quickly!

Stoned Hilda

App is easy to configure. Beautiful customizations and the customer service is EXCELLENT. Within minutes they were helping me with some theme customizations and within 15 minutes all was customized and working beautifully. Thank you!

NAKI-NAKI

very good application ! easy to set up and if needed the developers make themselves available very quickly

Gift in Personalized

I encountered some problems when installing this program, and the developer responded very quickly to the online contact and helped me solve the problem.

kismini

Very useful app. The customer services are very good.Thanks.
Very useful app. The customer services are very good.Thanks.

Marilág Estate Jewelry

Awesome app and even better customer service!!! I had a problem with the messenger button due to another conflicting app and they helped me fix the problem in less than a day. I strongly recommend this app to others!