Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

Kawaii Squeeze

Easy to install and customize. Hoping this helps customers resolve some trust issues! Let's see how it goes.

Ladies Swagger

I haven't used the Messenger Live Chat as of yet because I just added It, but I think It would a good add to any company, It makes the customer feel like they can get answers faster than Email or even a phone call I know it makes me feel better when I can just chat with the company's I dill with on a day to day.... So add it for the customers and another good thing It's FREE!

STARSTEN

Best function it helps a lot my webb shop. I recommend it to all its really good app.

Eliot Grey

i used this app to help our customers who many have issues, questions or concerns regarding our products. As soon as we installed, our first customer arrived with a question on how to order. Great app!

Raasheed W.
www.eliotgrey.com

aoozm

niceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceni

oh-O Train

Really easier to use and fast installation! cannot ask for a better app to have quick contact with your visitor!

ecologic ecoshop

This tool was easy to install and will be very helpful in responding to customer questions. Kudos to the app developers!

FurryPawExpert™

it is a very useful and powerful free app to replace with the paid apps. thanks a lot for making this app.

PavilionHealthShop

I like this application because I can connect to my Facebook and easy for customer management. thank

NJSDHF

It's a great app, and I use it all the time, and it's great to useIt's a great app, and I use it all the time, and it's great to useIt's a great app, and I use it all the time, and it's great to useIt's a great app, and I use it all the time, and it's great to useIt's a great app, and I use it all the time, and it's great to use