Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

FiveFudge

Mobile user's click on it, it doesn't open. It sends random messages through to us such as shop now, browse, get started. I presume this is happening when users click on the link. Users are commenting/apologising for sending random messages when all they do is click on the icon.

April 28, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with our Facebook app.

I may know these are auto response settings from your Facebook page, not the settings from the app. Please help us to check it in Facebook's settings.

If you need any support, please feel free to let us know.
Kaylee

Mongooshopping

Excelente herramienta para retener y cerrar una venta muy contenta del facebook chat
recomiendo app.

Hydromanshop

Its a good app at first I think but when I installed it, it never work again. even my friends open my website and tap on the messenger icon, it doesn't works at all.

April 28, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!
I'm not sure the issue on your store, maybe due whitelist domain or restriction setup on facebook settings.
If you can, please reinstall app and let me know.
I'll check this.

Curated Plants

Great app, very easy to use interface. If you have any question customer service is super fast and helpful. 5 stars.

C3D Face Shield

When it works, it's great -- but many customers reported it redirects them to my facebook page, like something is broken. Had to uninstall.

CLUB VIP France | Boutique Officielle.

NUL. Si vous avez plusieurs pages Facebook, l'application ouvre le Live Chat sur n'importe laquelle. Du coup si vous avez des visiteurs qui ont des questions, ils voient une page Facebook qui n'a rien à voir avec votre site. Ce BUG est à corriger d'urgence !

April 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!
The application can only connect to a single Facebook page to configure, so it depends on the page you are setting up.
I have checked and found you are using another fb chat application at the same time. I think there is conflict with facebook sdk on your store.
Please contact us again to resolve this issue.

Inter Rice Asia

Doesn't seem to be working today. Not sure if the app broke down, or something like that. Reliability is important.

Works perfectly again after some tweaks to whitelist my website on facebook page.

April 10, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for feed our app!
I have checked and see the issue: "Refused to display" from facebook api.
I think the issue due fb page missing whitelist domain or setup private age, country restrict
for manual add whitelist domain: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/messenger-platform/reference/messenger-profile-api/domain-whitelisting/
for setup restrict: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/messenger-platform/discovery/customer-chat-plugin/#login

SUPERCAPS®

Very Great app' ! Looks very good on my shop :)

And a very responsive customer service! I recommend without hesitation.

ZiZoou Store

It's an useful app, and it's what I'm looking for :)
This app can be used easily. I hope the team can develop more. Thanks the team :)

Drip4Men™

App suddenly stopped working! I noticed that the replies here are that the FB page settings have age restrictions but I can assure that my page has no age restrictions. Very frustrating and I hated to delete it as I spent time to set it up with the color matching to my store, but I had no choice.

March 20, 2020

Hello there,
Thanks for your feedback!
When accessing Facebook, there is an error message "Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can. Go Back".
This is an error due to an overloaded Facebook server or a system error so you just need to wait patiently for a while to get in.
We cannot handle this error because it is related to Facebook's API system.