Omega: Facebook Messenger Chat

Facebook Messenger, Live Chat, Instagram Bubble Chat

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

High Performance Triggers

Works very well. Simple to use; I had a few niggles when installing but the Tech Help were quick and got on the case. Also live chat with support is excellent. Looking forward to seeing how it works!

April 4, 2022

Hi High Performance Triggers,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to speak to you again soon via our live chat and email :D
Have a nice day!

P Tran Korea

I use this app to connect my Shopify store with Facebook live chat. It is just exactly what I need. Moreover, their support team is impressive, which is really important and helpful while you are having hundreds of things to learn on your little Shopify store. They went the extra mile to make sure I got this up and running and made things super easy for me. Above and beyond!

April 1, 2022

Wow P Tran Korea! It sounds like you had a great time with us.

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best,

EUTOPING TOUCH SCREEN

very good very goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery good

April 1, 2022

Hi EUTOPING TOUCH SCREEN,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.
Feel free to drop us a line via Live Chat channel, we are more than happy to help!
Have a wonderful day!

Case Condition

Amazing and friendly team with quick problem solving. Joy is always happy to help and puts in the extra effort by making sure our needs are met

March 31, 2022

Hi Case Condition,

Thank you for your great review. At Omega, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. We made sure to share this feedback with Joy to give her the recognition that she deserves.
She was delighted to hear your feedback.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Yours truly,

Pumpkin Doodle Babies

Thank you,. very helpful for my website. The customer service was also very helpful to me. I appreciate you all

March 30, 2022

Hi Pumpkin Doodle Babies

All the best!

IceeDrip

客服很棒 我非常喜欢这个不错的软件。功能强大, 很效率,让我获得了新生的机会。 我希望它可以帮我促进我的生意。我是多么的幸运可以使用它呀。我希望大家都可以试一试这个应用 你们会获得不同凡响的使用体验

March 30, 2022

你好 IceeDrip

深感君论。 吾甚喜子之应用程序客户服务有验焉。 吾团队时为君决之。 如君须更助,请与我辈通。 祝君今日愉快!
凯莉 - 欧米茄团队

Novostella

easy to use and good customer service. Joyce is really patient to solve all my problems. I believe this APP will grow my sales

March 29, 2022

Hi Novostella,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating and your compliment to Joyce!
Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!

ACNHStore

Very helpful and useful app, makes chatting with customers so easy!!! Better then any other system I have used in the past!

March 28, 2022

Hello ACNHStore!

I can't say thank you enough for sharing your experience with our support team and for your wonderful feedback on our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!

La Nadia Jewels

Super quick help from Diego about customization of the chat widget and adding instagram as a chat option! Thank you!

March 28, 2022

Hello La Nadia Jewels!

I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our app and we are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with our app and our support team. We will not be able to stand in this market for this long without customers like you.

If you have any questions or need assistance from us, we're more than happy to support you!

ZA BOUTIQUE

They are very helpful and responsive! My experience with them so far is very positive and it's free. Everyone please get it!

March 23, 2022

Hi ZA BOUTIQUE,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Looking forward to talking to you again soon and thanks again!