Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

InfinyLove.com

The online support has been very helpful and responsive. I feel grateful for the work they've done for me. Yesterday I was asked to leave a review, but I was on the go and didn't have a chance to do it, but I still remember it today so I'm leaving this review now. :)

AGADEAL

Amazing app, It helped me so much managing my store. I recommend to everyone who is about to start his business, Thank you so much

D-wood

dtjetjrtjetejtethethethethethethetheth ethethsfbfetherhbaetnaethaethstrhawrhasrhawrhawerharhaerhtaehrtaetrh

Wayneo's Roof Painting

As i do all my marketing on facebook i feel its a must have. So thats good. find the pop up extra msg thing is annoying especially on a mobile and it then goes to msg everytime i try and swipe up. but you can disbale that. so do that !

Kaburra

i like this application, works very good, but please i would like to fix the icon on bottom left , may you please help me

DENNY'S SUPER DEALS

Very nice app! Kindly help me understand this, how to i tell that someone is online and they are chatting at that particular time such that i can help them?

Dinamico Store

Best app ever. It's clean, fast, on point and extremely useful to my shop. I'm here rating it because it deserves my time.

Tanouk Apparel

great way to easily communicate with customers! Super simple to setup and works seamlessly with your shopify and messenger accounts

SchoolBuddy

Easy to use, I like it very much, highly recommended if your customers like to chat in facebook messenger!

iniminiperu

I highly recommend this app because it works better than any chat bot and indirectly increases traffic on your facebook fan page.