Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

pinupet

good. help full yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

QualityAutumn

I used this app to set up Live Chat, actually think that it will improve conversion rate, so thank you a lot guys, u are the best <3.

Best Regards, Ernest.

Improving Cars

easy to install and seems that work perfect. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
ONE OF THE BEST APPS IN SHOPIFY
Thanks

SHERATIQUE

Awesome app! I just added it to my store and it look beautiful and professional. I even customized it to match my theme. Thank you!

Ginius | Gin Artisanal

Fantastic App, Work perfectly, easy to use. I tried many and now we are using Facebook messenger - Live Chat.

David Caudill Rocks

I haven't actually gone live with my store yet, but I have had a few of my friends visit my store and help me with testing things out before going live and one of those things was, of course, this Messenger - Live Chat app and I LOVE IT!

Thanks so very much for creating such a truly useful and working app. I will recommend it to all my friends who have a Shopify online store.

BerSheh Online Home Store

One of the free APPs that help newbies in Ecommerce. Thank you. Hope we can be together until the store is stable with orders :)

Bookoo Babies

My Favorite Messenger App, answered all of our problems, Love the customization's you offer as well, The Bookoo Family scores you a 15 in a 1-10 rating. For anyone who's been blessed with children - Newborn - Toddler please send them our way - https://bookoobabies.com We'd love to have you. Bookoo Babies® 'Comfort & Style For Mom and Baby'

Presentes do Mundo

Muito bom esse aplicativo, a pessoa deixa mensagem na própria página e não precisa sair. Há tempos procurava um app assim!!!

The Trendy Mom

everything facebook related Is pretty easy and this was really easy to set up so we will see I just downloaded it.