PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 20, 2022

Encounter some issue, no clue about it. Joyce came, she heard, she saw and she resolved my issue in a swift. Really awesome feeling. Thanks a million Joyce!!

East Ocean Aquatic
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
Omega replied April 20, 2022

We’re pleased that Joyce was able to provide you with exceptional service! We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. 🌻 🌞

April 19, 2022

Their support is fantastic. Diego was able to help me right away. I look forward to utilizing the integrations they have to offer.

cubilas
Time spent using app: 5 months
Omega replied April 20, 2022

Wow 💯, thanks for your positive feedback. I was surprised by it and feel glad to know that you are happy with our service and app. Much love from Diego. ❣️ 💕 💞

April 19, 2022

Amazing customer service, Carlos helped me in the whole process!! Really had a great experience!!!!!

ElegantLiving
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
Omega replied April 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your sharing 👏👏👏! Our team, especially Carlos, will be really excited to read this. With your precious feedback, it motivates our whole team to keep on improving the app and develop better features for our users 💚💛🧡

Edited April 19, 2022

The customer service/support team was amazing. Joyce helped me to integrate everything for my store. They are very motivated and willing to help you out. This app is amazing, easy to customize, and includes tons of features. In the beginning it didn't work...

X-Time
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
Omega replied April 19, 2022

You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to support you.
Cheers from Joyce!

Edited April 19, 2022

The team and Joyce are really helpful and help me to setup all of my facebook message app, and now it works perfectly.

Cansonic 肯尼 行車記錄器
Taiwan
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Omega replied April 19, 2022

Wowowwww you’re a PEACH 🍑 ! Thanks for your amazing review 🤗 Joyce is on cloud nine 🥰 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀
_Cheers from Joyce_ 🥰

April 18, 2022

Great app and really good service when I needed help!! The logo looks professional on every device. - Crochetmilie

Crochetmilie
Time spent using app: 9 months
Omega replied April 19, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing the Omega Facebook Messenger - Live Chat app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

April 18, 2022

Good product is worthy of sincere reviews from consumers, if there is something I need to add WhatsApp and chat windows to open other social media features, my other 6 sites use this chat feature, and I will change to an annual plan

LayCol
China
Time spent using app: 9 months
Omega replied April 19, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

April 18, 2022

Excellent service! I am satisfied. Apps work great. Recommend with confidence. I've been working with them for 3 years. Thank you team Omega

MAKEY EU
Greece
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Omega replied April 18, 2022

April 18, 2022

I like this app very much! The customer service staff solved my problem quickly, highly recommend!!!!

COME IN' LIVING LIMITED
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 7 months
Omega replied April 18, 2022

You're Sharp! 👊 Thankssss the legend for the review. Our support team truly appreciates when users like you have a great experience with Facebook Messenger - Live Chat.

April 13, 2022

Great app which works really well and just what I was looking for. I was having problems trying to set it up as I'm not that good with technology but I chatted with the support team and Joy was so helpful, even to the point where she did it for me. Thank you.

Gizzy Gifts And More
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 7 days
Omega replied April 13, 2022

Thanks for leaving our business a 5-star rating, it's truly appreciated! 💙 💜 You made our day brighter 🌞🌞🌞
Cheers from Joy!