Omega: Facebook Messenger Chat

Facebook Messenger, Live Chat, Instagram Bubble Chat

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ShopPawsitivitee

Wonderful customer service provided by Joy. Amazing team and app. I would 100% recommend that others use this.

Hi ShopPawsitivitee

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Yavorskyy

Very great job. Support is the high level. Thank you My chat is working on web-site very good. Thank you Malak.

Hi Yavorskyy

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Beauty Supplies

I used this app to help my store conversions. Our team do not like the old traditional way to collect customers email address. This app successfully help us to connect with our customers' most like using social media-Facebook. And We expect to use it to increase our store conversion. The App development team is very helpful to solve our questions. We would like to try out more features.

Hi Beauty Supplies

All the best!

Uncommon

Joyce was very helpful with getting the app installed. Easy and straight forward, would recommend :)

March 15, 2022

Hi, it’s great to hear that you had a positive experience with Omega’s Facebook Messenger app. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to serve you further, let us know.

Joyce from Omega

Liviqon.co

The customer service/support team was amazing. Diego and Joyce helped me to integrate everything for my store. They are very motivated and willing to help you out. This app is amazing, easy to customize, and includes tons of features. In the beginning it didn't work and nothing was responsive, but Joyce from customer service team helped me to set up my facebook settings in order for the app to be responsive in our store. On the other hand, Diego answered all of my questions prior to downloading the app. They are very patient. 5 stars to the app, its features and the support team!

March 13, 2022

Hi Liviqon.co,

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! We made sure to share this feedback with Joyce & Diego to give them the recognition that they deserve.

Feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any questions at all via live chat or email. We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!
Thanks again!
Kaylee - Omega team

Freed Electric Scooters

Easy set up of the facebook messenger chat app on my shopify site. It was simple to do and the customer support from Joyce was excellent. It works straight away.

March 13, 2022

Hi Freed Electric Scooters,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

InvoSpa

This app is useful. Also, the customer service is good. I was catered to by Stella and she answered and help my concern about the app.

Hi InvoSpa,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating and your compliment to Stella!
Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!

Fomolooo

This is exactly the plugin I need, and even better it has a very productive team. Very fast response and solved my problem very well, I highly recommend

Hi Fomolooo

All the best!

Qualitykicks

The app works really well and staff helped me good when needed. Recommend for all business in need for a chat

Hi Qualitykicks

SproutBoxx

Easy setup, customization and responsive support for any hiccups. Very happy with the app and support team.

March 6, 2022

Hi SproutBoxx,

Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app. We are committed to providing outstanding service for the customer and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – it’s always appreciated.
Best regards,