Omega: Facebook Messenger Chat

Facebook Messenger, Live Chat, Instagram Bubble Chat

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tielka

Great app, I like the icon that appears on the screen. The app works well, and the support team was quick to fix an issue when it happened.

March 6, 2022

Hi Tielka,

Thank you for posting your positive review. At Omega, we value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service. We are so pleased to hear our support was provided in a timely manner.

We look forward to chatting with you again soon!
Kaylee - Omega team

The Posture Pal

Diego from the Help Center was really helpful and responsive to my questions :) Very happy with this chat app.

March 6, 2022

Hi The Posture Pal,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating and your compliment to Diego!
Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!

KETO 1620 Bakery Gluten-Free

Excellent chat ability with Facebook! Beginning to keep in contact very easily. Will continue to use

March 2, 2022

Hi KETO 1620 Bakery Gluten-Free

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

Therapyyarn

Amazing support, they took care of my issues and solved them quickly, thank you for this useful service and app.

February 28, 2022

Hi Therapyyarn,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

DluchiUSACaribe

Excelente aplicación! funciona perfecto. Lo recomiendo ampliamente para que lo integren en sus tiendas.

February 22, 2022

Hola DluchiUSACaribe,

Estamos encantados de saber que te gusta usar nuestra aplicación. Muchas gracias por tu revisión. Continuaremos brindando una excelente experiencia a nuestros usuarios. No dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros si tiene alguna pregunta.
Todo lo mejor!
Kaylee - Equipo Omega

MercadoGlam

funciona muy bien la aplicación. realmente útil para poner en contacto las necesidades de los clientes directamente con las atención a cliente.

February 22, 2022

Hola MercadoGlam,

Estamos encantados de saber que eligió nuestra aplicación para su tienda!
Es un honor ser parte de su negocio y esperamos que su experiencia aquí lo haya hecho aún más especial.
Le deseamos muchos años más de éxito y esperamos trabajar con usted durante muchos años más.

Todo lo mejor,
Kaylee - Equipo Omega

Knitting Utopia

Just set up this great app. Easy to do. I had one small thing I needed sorting out...I was setting the time that the chat button displays on my site and didn't realise it was a 24hour clock. I got in touch with Omega via their chat and they responded immediately (on a Sunday). They helped me get it sorted out straight away. Very impressed with app and quickness of support. Thanks guys.

February 20, 2022

Hi Knitting Utopia

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

Comvita Philippines

Provide some detail about how we can integrate our fb and ig account in our website very informative and kind and willing to help

February 16, 2022

Hi Comvita Philippines

All the best!

TMSP & Co.

Great apps, and friendly helpful team. solved many of my issue and also convenince for my customers to PM me

February 16, 2022

Hi TMSP & Co.

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Homsol.co

Helpful and responsive help team! The app serves a very great purpose as well! Definitely recommend!

February 10, 2022