PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 12, 2022

I really liked the app and the features. highly recommended and would use that on my other stores as well

TainanJosh
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
Omega replied April 12, 2022

You’re super cool, TainanJosh. Thanks, big time for the kind words 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻 It means a lot to the team.

April 11, 2022

We just started using this app on our website. It's a nice addition. We had a few questions and the team responded to them in a quick matter

Magic Resin USA
Time spent using app: 1 day
Omega replied April 12, 2022

You rock Magic Resin USA! Thanks for your amazing review 🤗 our customer support team was doing cartwheels after reading your review of their work🥰 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀

April 8, 2022

i like the serivce very much . because when i uninstall the app and the rep told me the way how to remove the code to help my speed for the store.

Min's
Time spent using app: 5 days
Omega replied April 12, 2022

You’re super cool. Thanks, big time for the kind words 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻 It means a lot to the team.

April 7, 2022

This application is phenomenal. With many different customizable things to do, along with the live chat customer service, I encourage others to install this application. Joy & Diego with the support team were super quick to help me figure out an issue I was having. Highly recommend!

Bolting Beauty
Time spent using app: 5 days
Omega replied April 8, 2022

We’re pleased that Joy and Diego were able to resolve your issue quickly! We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. 🌻 🌞

April 7, 2022

This app truly help us with our customers. Also, the chat support team if there are technical issues are very helpful and provide the quickest resolution.

Bluesky Stone
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Omega replied April 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the whole team to let them know to keep up the amazing work! 🍻 🍻 🍻

April 5, 2022

Di Pacci Coffee Company
Time spent using app: 28 days
Omega replied April 5, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review 🍻 🍻 🍻 We’re happy to hear that you loved doing business with us. 🥰

April 5, 2022

The app was easy to setup and with a bit of help from their support we got it working optimally. I was very impressed with their support and responsiveness.

Whole Family Health Food
Time spent using app: 12 days
Omega replied April 5, 2022

You rock! Thanks for your amazing review 🤗 our customer support team was doing cartwheels after reading your review of their work🥰 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀

Edited April 22, 2022

Malak was very helpful with my enquiries, thank you for fixing the issue for us. very responsive and helpful

MY NATURI
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 2 months
Omega replied April 4, 2022

Hi MY NATURI,

Thank you for your review! I’m so glad to hear that you are happy with our app.
We’re always looking for ways to improve the experience of our app, but it’s great to know that we are on the right track.

Let me know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience even better.
All the best,

April 1, 2022

Works very well. Simple to use; I had a few niggles when installing but the Tech Help were quick and got on the case. Also live chat with support is excellent. Looking forward to seeing how it works!

High Performance Triggers
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Omega replied April 4, 2022

Hi High Performance Triggers,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to speak to you again soon via our live chat and email :D
Have a nice day!

April 1, 2022

I use this app to connect my Shopify store with Facebook live chat. It is just exactly what I need. Moreover, their support team is impressive, which is really important and helpful while you are having hundreds of things to learn on your little Shopify store. They went the extra mile to make sure I got this up and running and made things super easy for me. Above and beyond!

P Tran Korea
South Korea
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Omega replied April 1, 2022

Wow P Tran Korea! It sounds like you had a great time with us.

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best,