Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

sunroom

Chat function not working on my store. Reached out for support but have heard nothing yet. Will update rating when solved.

May 20, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
I have responded to your email 2 days ago, please check email sunroomplantwares@gmail.com

I have checked and see the issue: "Refused to display" from Facebook API.
I think the issue due to fb page missing whitelist domain or setup private age, country restrict
for manual add whitelist domain: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/messenger-platform/reference/messenger-profile-api/domain-whitelisting/
for setup restrict: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/messenger-platform/discovery/customer-chat-plugin/#login

Elite 3D

No html code so will only work on a shopify store, so useless as the shopify store is rubbish. No customer support, so I installed a free one from a different company.

May 10, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us, I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with our app. Our app auto-detects and displays on your store, so you do not need to add code or script to the theme.
Unfortunately, our application only support for Shopify platform, not for others.

We do hope to serve you in the near future.

FiveFudge

Mobile user's click on it, it doesn't open. It sends random messages through to us such as shop now, browse, get started. I presume this is happening when users click on the link. Users are commenting/apologising for sending random messages when all they do is click on the icon.

April 28, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with our Facebook app.

I may know these are auto response settings from your Facebook page, not the settings from the app. Please help us to check it in Facebook's settings.

If you need any support, please feel free to let us know.
Kaylee

CLUB VIP France | Boutique Officielle.

NUL. Si vous avez plusieurs pages Facebook, l'application ouvre le Live Chat sur n'importe laquelle. Du coup si vous avez des visiteurs qui ont des questions, ils voient une page Facebook qui n'a rien à voir avec votre site. Ce BUG est à corriger d'urgence !

April 10, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
The application can only connect to a single Facebook page to configure, so it depends on the page you are setting up.
I have checked and found you are using another fb chat application at the same time. I think there is conflict with facebook sdk on your store.
Please contact us again to resolve this issue.

Drip4Men™

App suddenly stopped working! I noticed that the replies here are that the FB page settings have age restrictions but I can assure that my page has no age restrictions. Very frustrating and I hated to delete it as I spent time to set it up with the color matching to my store, but I had no choice.

March 20, 2020

Hello there,
Thanks for your feedback!
When accessing Facebook, there is an error message "Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can. Go Back".
This is an error due to an overloaded Facebook server or a system error so you just need to wait patiently for a while to get in.
We cannot handle this error because it is related to Facebook's API system.

EVERYTHING TRENDY FASHION & MORE

it is not working for many days now and no one is responding to my PLEA FOR HElP, I NEED SPEEDY ASSISTance please

January 1, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. The cause may be Facebook page missing whitelist domain or setup private age, country restrict. If you reinstall our app, we can check the issue.
And we have feedback when you ask about this problem on the support system of Shopify (ticket 15548696)

Eletronics Hub

"The messenger box can not be shown on your website due to page's privacy issue below:
- Age Restrictions." But on facebook is marked for any age, and I've checked countless times

December 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. The cause due to Age restriction in Facebook page. This is Facebook's policy: If your Page has age or country restrictions set in Page settings, the customer chat plugin will not render for users who are not logged into their Facebook account when they visit your website.

Dogsunflower

button does not work on mobile. appear but nothing happen when click on. boring app. .....................................

December 17, 2019

Dear Dogsunflower!

Thanks for your feedback. I have checked the issue and sent email. The cause due to Age restriction in Facebook page. This is Facebook's policy: If your Page has age or country restrictions set in Page settings, the customer chat plugin will not render for users who are not logged into their Facebook account when they visit your website.

London Lingerie Store

Doesn't work and the support team didn't bother getting back to me when I asked for help

June 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your bad experience,
Even though this case happened for few years ago, but we still would like to raise our concern as we always put our customers on top priority. We are sure that our team has reached you with your case and would like to support you if you reinstalled the app.

If you need any assistance from us for our other apps, feel free to contact us.
Kind regards,