PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

Live chat with shoppers on Facebook Messenger, Instagram &more

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Facebook messenger live chat

Belprods

It's okay but definitely not mobile friendly, looks good and works perfectly for the website on a desktop. On the mobile device it's huge and zooms in when you're typing a message.

March 20, 2022

Dear everyone at Belprods team,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback.
I am so sorry for any inconvenience that you have been through with the app.
Our support agent (Ms. Joy) has just contacted you via Whatsapp and followed this case through email also. Could you please check your email and Whatsapp to get our support quickly?
We're here to assist your case and hope you could give us another opportunity to work with you.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you so much and wish you all the best.
Kaylee from Omega team

Ennis Park

I like how I can customize it, but it takes 5 seconds to load on the page and it's glitchy once it's there. I have to click it 3 times for the box to show up.

August 18, 2021

Hello Ennis Park,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how you feel about our app and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.
Our app loads through Facebook so it needs time. However, we have updated the new version of the app to make it load faster and you just have to click the chat once for the box to show up.

Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance with the app.
Omega Team

Secure On

Location Australia

Needed a bit of help with the placement and contacted the developers via messenger. Promptly replied and resolved the problem on the same day.

QuincyLash

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Beware of what you are giving this app in return for free use!

They inject another Facebook Pixel on my store, a pixel owned by them, collecting my customer data!

You can download the Facebook pixel helper chrome extension to see this for yourself.

UPDATED: Company wrote to me to clarify (as per below). Updated my rating from 1 to 3 stars. I am still not sure if I want to use this.

September 22, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review. However, there might be a misunderstanding here. Facebook has put Facebook pixel due to the same Facebook sdk between Facebook chat and pixel. Our app function is to display only, when the app includes sdk.js from Facebook, it also includes the pixel by Facebook default.
However, it does not affect your Pixel account, and we definitely do not collect any customer information from your store. In addition, Facebook does not allow that.

We do hope our explanation is clear enough to make sure there is no misunderstanding here which can affect our future merchants. We created the app to support merchants and build trust for our brand and this comment can make the customers misunderstood our purpose .

We have contacted you via email and contact number if you need any support or any further information.
Please get back to us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Kien

C3D Face Shield

When it works, it's great -- but many customers reported it redirects them to my facebook page, like something is broken. Had to uninstall.

www.digerafit.com

Location Bulgaria

It is very simple to install but when i install it on my shop the desktop live chat doesn't work at all :(

March 10, 2020

Hello there,
Thanks for your feedback!
I have checked and see you are setting up option display Only Homepage.
So it's app only wok on homepage.

Please change setting for it's work properly.

Regards,
Omega Team Support

Ellie&Alley

Location Spain
Time spent using app 35 minutes

No me deja conectar mi cuenta de facebook a la aplicacion, me sale erro de conexion y estoy conectado

December 22, 2019

Thank for your feedback.

I checked and see it's working fine on front page your store.
I think there is some misunderstanding, So we hope that you will have more great experiences and have more new reviews in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to contact@omegatheme.com, if you need any assistance and questions.

Thanks and best regards,
Omega Team

Kalōn

Worked great while it was running but I haven't been able to run the app in weeks when I had to update my shops theme...no response from support. Love to hear how I can fix this tech issue.

E-tronic Technologies

i really like the ease of the app. i would like it better if the chat box was a tad smaller and it not pop up on all pages. i would like it to pop up on all pages except the cart page. I was trying to leave a 4 star review but it would not let me submit unless it was 5 or 3 stars.