Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

C3D Face Shield

When it works, it's great -- but many customers reported it redirects them to my facebook page, like something is broken. Had to uninstall.

www.digerafit.com

It is very simple to install but when i install it on my shop the desktop live chat doesn't work at all :(

March 10, 2020

Hello there,
Thanks for your feedback!
I have checked and see you are setting up option display Only Homepage.
So it's app only wok on homepage.

Please change setting for it's work properly.

Regards,
Omega Team Support

Ellie&Alley

No me deja conectar mi cuenta de facebook a la aplicacion, me sale erro de conexion y estoy conectado

December 22, 2019

Hello there,

Thank for your feedback.

I checked and see it's working fine on front page your store.
I think there is some misunderstanding, So we hope that you will have more great experiences and have more new reviews in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to contact@omegatheme.com, if you need any assistance and questions.

Thanks and best regards,
Omega Team

Kalōn

Worked great while it was running but I haven't been able to run the app in weeks when I had to update my shops theme...no response from support. Love to hear how I can fix this tech issue.

E-tronic Technologies

i really like the ease of the app. i would like it better if the chat box was a tad smaller and it not pop up on all pages. i would like it to pop up on all pages except the cart page. I was trying to leave a 4 star review but it would not let me submit unless it was 5 or 3 stars.