Omega: Facebook Messenger Chat

Facebook Messenger, Live Chat, Instagram Bubble Chat

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kim King's Kitchen

Location Philippines

The application is good and help my customer to reach me out easily and the chat support is really nice and helpful

May 31, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it.
We would love to hear more about your experience so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time.
Please reach out to us via live chat or email at contact@omegatheme.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.

HH Science

Diego was an excellent support team member. He helped me set it up exactly as we needed! We are excited that this app offers both live chat and the away message to collect emails for follow-up.

May 5, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it.
We would love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time.

Birthday Parties For Kids

I just installed it. but was very easy to install and chat assistance was ready to help upon installation which was super helpful.

April 8, 2022

Parkit360

We have used this app for our Live Chat on our website for a long time. It works well, but does come with it's glitches. The good news is: the support is great. I will also mention that their privacy policy is unclear, which is worth noting. That being said, we have used this for months

April 4, 2022

Hi Parkit360,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it.
We would love to hear more about your experience with the privacy policy so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience for all users.

Best regards.
Kaylee from Omega team

Country Gal Thrift

I was able to receive a prompt response to my question and help from the team. They were able to fix the problem .

February 16, 2022

Hi Country Gal Thrift

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!
Kaylee - Omega Team

Zezam Art

Malika is a great customer service representative for this app! Helped me out with my problem in a good way.

January 23, 2022

Hi Zezam Art

All the best!
Kaylee - Omega Team

SISTER WHOLESALE

This software is very convenient to use, and the operation interface is also simple, which I like.
I will continue to use this Facebook Messenger

September 1, 2021

Hi SISTER WHOLESALE,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,
Omega Team

Xclusiv Organics

I use this app to engage customers at real time to address questions and concerns and it works really great. It has many nice automated features and is quite to set up. It quite helpful in making customers feel cared for. Amazing! I definitely recommend.

Plancher Laurentides

Nous utilisons l'application mais répond uniquement en anglais. Nous l'avons mis en français et ça répond encore en anglais. Avez vous une solution ?

InBody HQ

I just installed the app and so far so good. Very easy to integrate and self-explanatory. What I like the most about the app is that its free

Previous 1