Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Support customers and boost your conversion via Facebook chat

SISTER WHOLESALE

This software is very convenient to use, and the operation interface is also simple, which I like.
I will continue to use this Facebook Messenger

September 1, 2021

Hi SISTER WHOLESALE,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,
Omega Team

Xclusiv Organics

I use this app to engage customers at real time to address questions and concerns and it works really great. It has many nice automated features and is quite to set up. It quite helpful in making customers feel cared for. Amazing! I definitely recommend.

Plancher Laurentides

Nous utilisons l'application mais répond uniquement en anglais. Nous l'avons mis en français et ça répond encore en anglais. Avez vous une solution ?

InBody HQ

I just installed the app and so far so good. Very easy to integrate and self-explanatory. What I like the most about the app is that its free

Magicolorart

The messenger box can not be shown on your website due to page's privacy issue below:
- Age Restrictions.
Please remove these limits to integrate FB Messenger to your website. Go to Page Settings

Fashionere

Its a good app. Highly recomended. I encourage you to use this app. Its good for your start up business or your professional business.........

BestShoesPlanet

I thinks its an easy way to communicate with your customers when offline. I will get use to as time goes by

Coolax

Vraiment top merci beaucoup et ça marche bienVraiment top merci beaucoup et ça marche bienVraiment top merci beaucoup et ça marche bien