Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

Meebz Coffee Roasters

Support is amazing, super fast and great to deal with. App is excellent works exactly as it says and has been an extremely valuable asset to our business thanks.

Arcadiamus

This app is so easy to configure and launch, I must applaud the development team. Works like a dream too!

SunLu 3D

very useful. and the most important is that the customer service is great.
Thank you very much for this APP.

Aumvry

Was looking around for an app that would help me connect better with my customers and allow me to clarify any immediate queries that they have! This app works so well and is easy to install, customise and use! Reached out to their customer support when it didn't seem to appear on my website and they rectified it within a few hours! Love this app and their prompt customer support!

THE BEST FOR HER

My customers love this app, it works great, and the guys behind this app are also amazing, they answer your questions and personally help you out! Love what you're doing, keep up the amazing work!

Green Eco-Lution

i like it! With this app I can connect with my visitors live. Higher chances to make my visitors into customers.

Sunny Life Store

I would recommend this app because they are reliable and fast to respond. The follow up very conscientiously, and reminded me of an issue they helped me with even after it slipped my mind to check.

HauntedGrounds

Instantly installed. Needed a quick connection to my Facebook page and viola it was done! I tested it and it worked "right out of the box" as expected. Easy!

Decorner.lt

The support is awesome. Replies in a minute, helps fast, very thankful! Just had some issues with configuration - solved in 10minutes with no worries! Very good app

Extreme Gadgets

Excellent app for chat for instore customers. Customer support is very good.I Recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14