Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat | Reviews

by Omega

Facebook Chat, Abandoned Cart Recovery via Messenger Chat

Les Parentales

I love this app very usefull we use it everyday to communicate with our clients . Easy, fast and perfect.

November 29, 2021

Hi Les Parentales,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our app as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.
Feel free to drop us a line via Live Chat channel, we are more than happy to help!
Have a wonderful day!

BLN PRINT

Best support! They reply quick and help you with all kind of cases. Highly recommend it. Just the Facebook FAQ sync is not 100% working, but this seems to be an issue on the Facebook side (not related to the app) :)

November 26, 2021

Hi BLN PRINT,

Thank you for posting your positive review. At Omega, we value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service. We are so pleased to hear our support was provided in a timely manner.
We look forward to chatting with you again soon!
Kaylee - Omega team

crealityvip

This application provides me with a very convenient chat function. I no longer need to use the traditional mailbox to communicate with customers, and I have to wait for several days.

November 25, 2021

Hi crealityvip,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share your feedback with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Squidpoxy

This app is great! It allow our customers to have a quick assistance while they are shopping. It reduce the hassle of contacting the support team.

November 22, 2021

Hello Squidpoxy!

The team here at Omega is thrilled to hear such good feedback from you. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service. We will continue our efforts to meet your requirements and expectations in the future as well.
Please feel free to contact us if you need our support!

FOAMIE UK

App works great, great service on the back end. Nice way to chat with customers and ensure conversion.

November 22, 2021

Hello FOAMIE UK!

I can't say thank you enough for your wonderful feedback for our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!

AUTOPRINTS

Perfect for me. I Like the App very mich. Its easy to set up and works with facebook! Good Job Guys!

November 21, 2021

Hi AUTOPRINTS,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Thanks again!

HumrahaGifts

Great app! I love the customizability it offers and ease of use. The user interface makes it very simple and it's a very powerful tool that nay website should offer!

November 21, 2021

Wow HumrahaGifts! It sounds like you had a great time with our app.

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!\
Please contact us if you need any assistance!

Best,

Scriptura Pelletteria

Funziona benissimo, la installo sempre tra le prime app perché è veramente il top! Assistenza eccellente.

November 19, 2021

Ciao Scriptura Pelletteria,

Grazie mille per aver dedicato del tempo a fornire feedback. Siamo così lieti che valuti il nostro servizio come 5 stelle mentre ci sforziamo di fornire proprio questo a tutti i nostri clienti.
Sentiti libero di scriverci una linea tramite il canale Live Chat, siamo più che felici di aiutarti!
Buona giornata!

Titan Badminton

Easy to set up and convenient. Have been looking for an app that will work perfect for my webpage. The previous app that I downloaded did not work perfectly.

November 18, 2021

Hi Titan Badminton!

Thank you for sharing your experience while using our app. We will continue our efforts to continue to meet your requirements and expectations and give you the kind of service you deserve.
Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance from us!

Equippt - Home Based Gym

So far so good! Looking for connectivity and notifications should anyone need support in the moment while they're making a purchase.

November 17, 2021

Hi Equippt - Home Based Gym,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25