Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

Baby Bomy

Cost me so much money spent on advertising. The app disabled customers on mobile from pressing the checkout button.

PinkBoxOnline.com LTD

Fantastic Product.
I am looking forward to see your future products !

With kind regards,
PinkBoxOnline.com LTD

Seashell Jewels

Unfortunately it blocks the checkout button, and no way to reposition the messenger icon.
sssssssssssssssssss

Newsoulus

Good! love very much, though I didn't use it, but I hope it can help our customer solve their problem!

Rish Shoppe

I really recommend this app because this app it help me a lot to communicate with my customers faster.

Produtos Brasil PET

muito bom!!!!! excelente app, entrega o que promete. Não sei o que seria de minha loja sem ele!! Muito obrigado!

SAVEPACE LLC

Very simple to set up, useful when it comes to the updated version of FB. #FasterToo. Recommended switching to this one once you can updated your FB. Thank you!

STANISHA

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOT THIS APP. i LIKE IT. CONTINUE TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE BE MOTIVATED OF WHAT THEY DO.

Chill Sector

Super simple to install. Tried some others that didn't work. This one did the job quick and easy. No frills, couple clicks, done!

Timeless Design Apparel

Fantastic app , helps me chat with my customers when they need answers to there questions. Love the ease of use

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15