Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

Rish Shoppe

I really recommend this app because this app it help me a lot to communicate with my customers faster.

Produtos Brasil PET

muito bom!!!!! excelente app, entrega o que promete. Não sei o que seria de minha loja sem ele!! Muito obrigado!

SAVEPACE LLC

Very simple to set up, useful when it comes to the updated version of FB. #FasterToo. Recommended switching to this one once you can updated your FB. Thank you!

STANISHA

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOT THIS APP. i LIKE IT. CONTINUE TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE BE MOTIVATED OF WHAT THEY DO.

Chill Sector

Super simple to install. Tried some others that didn't work. This one did the job quick and easy. No frills, couple clicks, done!

Timeless Design Apparel

Fantastic app , helps me chat with my customers when they need answers to there questions. Love the ease of use

Gult.fo

Easiest way to get a simple facebook messenger logo on your site. Easy to set up, and easy to use :)

Zao Makeup Australia Retail Store

The app looks great. But I don't have any real feedback to give at this point. Thus the 4 stars. I will change that in the future if needed.

Mila n Mike

Its very easy to use and works straight away, its a very cheap way to make sure you can communicate wtih your customers.

JEWELRYBROTHERS

Best!!! Thanks men the besst best best best app i gotta admit it really helps me growing my own business

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15