Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

CS Framing & Prints

Super easy to use, and really effective to get my customers to reach out to me. In just a few short clicks I had it set up ready to use!

Western Blessed DME

Simple messenger pop up for customers. I like that it is a small pop up in the corner of the screen, which isn't annoying like more message prompts.

leextec

Exactly what i need,This app is awesome!I will tell my friends to use this APP,This way I won’t lose orders!!

KINGSTALLION

This app is great for people like me to increase my sales. this will help me while creating my stores.

Claude Balls Store

Solid - works like a champ and is dead easy to install. I would recommend it. Claude Balls Store - yeah

Distinct Project

Ho installato questa app, ottima e veloce. Con pochi semplici click il cliente può connettersi con voi.

Han&Co.

Great product.thanks a lot for developing this app. I think this could be better when client can just type here in the open chat box in our page and no need to get to their fb account

New Cell Phone

It works well. Thank you so much for developer ! I expect it helps me alot with customer service :D :D

Elegante & Co

I think the apps will help me to grow my business that I am starting to establish. very good to start this up and help me to assist my customer and visitor to welcome.

Magic Flute

Sooo, I can't link my facebooks link to the messenger, it says that it is broken or deleted, while my page is running normally... and I cannot reach the customer support...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18