Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

Home Aquarium

Doesn't work properly on Safari browser. Please fix this issue so I can give 5 stars. Thanks ! Nothing else to say....

hatchnshop

I just installed it and I think it's doing its job as a chat button. I will give feedback soon as I get more customers chatting. Thank you

Boutiques Luxury

Bonjour je veut metre le lien de ma page facebook et sa ne marche pas quand je vais pour envoyer un message sa dit que le lien est rompu

Classic Jewelry and Accessories

Im excited to try messenger on my store. Having customers being able to contact me immediately will be very helpful.

Aizome Bedding

EASY TO INSTALL/ Only thing I do not liker is that there is not option for people to reply when they do not have Facebook. That means we need a second app which would clunk the space. PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG

iHolisticoils

Just Installed, will see how the app works and will do a review in 30 days.
Do not dislike, but just installed the app, to see how it work and operates.

Helix Telecom Store

I love how simple the app was too install. We tested Facebook Messenger with our company Facebook page years ago but the app was terrible (usually messages would show up days later) or the app leaked too much personal information to the customer. For small businesses this is pretty much a no brainer chat solution to connect with customers.

totalsportscoaching

Great app and really easy to use, would reccomend it to anyone to add to their shop. It has made communciation easy

realdollfantasy

Very handy tool; cool;It's a quick way to let me know if my customers have questions;This is our communication meeting room with customers;Can reduce my order loss.

The Match Store

Highly recommended app. It works great, it also increased the conversion rate of my store. Satisfied

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8