Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0 | Reviews

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

Minting Memories

really easy to set up and works great, all I needed to find out was my facebook page name and done! I like that you can configure the welcome message too

Wood Baby™

Pas mal du tout cela sert pas mal pour contacter les clients. Le seul bémol est que je n'arrive pas, sur bureau, à accéder directement à ma page.

ORQZ

I used this app in getting more sales specifically in my facebook page. I'm just starting using this because some clients are getting through my facebook.

Ravens Alley

Great way to integrate my web page and Facebook page into one! Highly recommend this App to anyone looking for a way to communicate openly with possible customers and clients!

Ecompremiere

This is exactly what I need. Great app in overall. Very easy to use and works well. Definitely recommend!!

vintage soccer jersey

I used this app to make my store efficient enough to answer my client just in time. I expected to maximize these app services, so as to make my clients satisfied in the future. I will make final feedback once I used it.

Chuupul

Just installed the app. Have not used it yet. But it was super easy to install and seems like a product my clients will get much use from.

vivace fashion

grea8 app i had ever used amazing just a lovely app need to install and it will contact you with your customer

GoThematic

Very Easy to install and very useful application that offers additional legitimacy to the business.

The Bling Galaxy

not much useful but can be better not easy to understand ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Regards

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20