Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0 | Reviews

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

Shoeru LYD

I've learned from some smart people. The consensus seems to be that Messenger is a different tool!!

DUO LTD 3D

This app does not work at all, do not bother to download it. It will be a huge waste of your time! uhg!

oss-sports.cz

Easy to instal, which I cant say about most similar live chats I had tried. Looks like simplicity win. Thank you guys !!!
You can ad your own image to make it more personal for free

wurastore

not yet use , after using then i can know if it works well or not, but seems it promising app that will work fine

Different Intentions

I used this app to better integrate a familiar feeling to potential customers and this add on has helped me significantly.

jewelryshopmamoo

Thank you so much for this program that it is so excellent that customers can communicate with the store owner directly.

Filtera

I just installed the app and works fine so far. Integrates with messenger and all the functionalities work fine. I like the fact I can customize it a bit more and match my theme color.....

El Templo Zen

esta muy bien la app escribo un poco de mas para que me deje enviar la revisión minimo 100 caracteres

Cute Junction

Easy to install . Also customizeable to suit one's requirment.plus its free & great for beginners.

The Messy House