Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0 | Reviews

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

totalsportscoaching

Great app and really easy to use, would reccomend it to anyone to add to their shop. It has made communciation easy

realdollfantasy

Very handy tool; cool;It's a quick way to let me know if my customers have questions;This is our communication meeting room with customers;Can reduce my order loss.

The Match Store

Highly recommended app. It works great, it also increased the conversion rate of my store. Satisfied

waseeh.com

NICE SYSTEM AND RECOMMENDED TO THE PAGES. NICE SYSTEM AND RECOMMENDED TO THE PAGES. NICE SYSTEM AND RECOMMENDED TO THE PAGES.

2xcheaper

its good application , its help for my ecommerce .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

iGadget Love

This app is a MUST if you like using Facebook messenger to chat. It's a great and easy way to reach your customers.

Kimmy Snabric

I used this app for an entire year. My website has a cart pull out draw and this chat button overlays my "Check Out" button on the bottom right of my website. When I contacted the app developer much earlier in the year, I was told the overlay (which prevented me from clicking the check out button) was only because I was logged into my website as an editing admin. I took their word for it and went on my way. Come to find out much later... my customers also have the very same problem and irritation. It's frustrating my customers and I'm sure not all of them are completing check out for this reason (this is only speculation on how I may react to the frustration). Because there is no way to preposition this button, I'm removing the app.

Other than this button positioning issue... the app worked well and I would have loved to have kept it.

PRIX STAR

c'est super merci pour votre apli qui va etre tres utile pour ma boutique , merci à vous pour votre travail, génial

Cuchen US

It won't directly lead to chatting to us. Instead, it will lead customers to THEIR INBOX. What's the point of use if it's that complex?

Homegalactic

App is working its job,but customer can not chat without loging into facebook.When you start the conversation it redirects to messenger.