Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

ROYCELIFE

very very very very very very very easy to install! Highly recommend this app for Shopify user!! very very very very very very very easy to install! Highly recommend this app for Shopify user!!

Restposten51

Tolle App. Funktioniert ohne Probleme. Kann auch jeder Anfänger bedienen. Absolut empfehlenswert.

uPang Philippines

Super easy installation - Its up and running in less than 5 minutes! Perfect for those who like fuss free yet effective apps.

His And Her Hub

Hi! The app works great! Simple, but great. I just want to ask if there is a way to move the icon to the bottom left side of my page. Please let me know if this is possible.

Thank you.

Etown Trendy

i used the app to get in contact with my customer. it helps them in touch with me as fast as possible

Cavalerro

This is a good application, i recomended for all, easy to use. I give you five stars for this product.

Uniquex Cart

This is awesome! I can pay for this service but they are giving it free!!! Facebook chat 2.0 is better than email and all other formats.

IQpuzzle

בסדררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררר

Nua Photography

Easy to install and simple connection tool to chat to customers using messenger on your website if you have a Facebook page.

woofwoofmeow shop

I've just started using this app and so far so good, its awesome! I look forward to continuing to use it.