Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

LAZADASEXTOYS

easy to use! but i think maybe can add a removable function i really want to move the chat logo to left side but i don't know how can i do

uPang Philippines

Super easy installation - Its up and running in less than 5 minutes! Perfect for those who like fuss free yet effective apps.

Novexpert Eesti

Haven't used it yet, but since the notification won't go away. So i need to write something to make the pledge of rating to disappear.

His And Her Hub

Hi! The app works great! Simple, but great. I just want to ask if there is a way to move the icon to the bottom left side of my page. Please let me know if this is possible.

Thank you.

Etown Trendy

i used the app to get in contact with my customer. it helps them in touch with me as fast as possible

Yoga Fitnes World

I used this app. It is very good (y). I will recommend it to others as well. It is very useful and handy. New users can use it easily.

Cavalerro

This is a good application, i recomended for all, easy to use. I give you five stars for this product.

Uniquex Cart

This is awesome! I can pay for this service but they are giving it free!!! Facebook chat 2.0 is better than email and all other formats.

IQpuzzle

בסדררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררר

Nua Photography

Easy to install and simple connection tool to chat to customers using messenger on your website if you have a Facebook page.