Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

Timeless Design Apparel

Fantastic app , helps me chat with my customers when they need answers to there questions. Love the ease of use

Gult.fo

Easiest way to get a simple facebook messenger logo on your site. Easy to set up, and easy to use :)

Mila n Mike

Its very easy to use and works straight away, its a very cheap way to make sure you can communicate wtih your customers.

JEWELRYBROTHERS

Best!!! Thanks men the besst best best best app i gotta admit it really helps me growing my own business

Jewelicia Jewellery

The app works wonders helps to get a bit of personal detail wile the client asks you about the products, you can have a look at the integration on my site www.jeweliciajewellery.com it's exactly as atvertised....

TeachSped

Facebook Chat 2.0 is very easy to setup. It also looks very nice on my website.
I tried a different app first and it was very complicated, which ultimately lead to me deleting that app and installing Facebook Chat 2.0.

Veronica Tordi

Great app love it. It helps me a lot with my business! Strongly suggested easy to use and install. Best VT

Lady Bay Botanicals

Very easy to install. I haven't used it yet as I have only just installed it but it seems very straight forward and I'm pretty positive it will work just fine.

MCO Authentic Style

muito bosgdxhdfjdfjgjgfjghkgkhkkjlkjçlkjçjklçlkçl~çkl~klç~lçk~lçk~lk~klç~klç~lklç~kl~lkç~klç~lçk~kl~kl~ç

polinet

2er32r332344444444444444444rewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe424556 byrtrereerererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererert444