Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

Jewelicia Jewellery

The app works wonders helps to get a bit of personal detail wile the client asks you about the products, you can have a look at the integration on my site www.jeweliciajewellery.com it's exactly as atvertised....

TeachSped

Facebook Chat 2.0 is very easy to setup. It also looks very nice on my website.
I tried a different app first and it was very complicated, which ultimately lead to me deleting that app and installing Facebook Chat 2.0.

Veronica Tordi

Great app love it. It helps me a lot with my business! Strongly suggested easy to use and install. Best VT

Lady Bay Botanicals

Very easy to install. I haven't used it yet as I have only just installed it but it seems very straight forward and I'm pretty positive it will work just fine.

MCO Authentic Style

muito bosgdxhdfjdfjgjgfjghkgkhkkjlkjçlkjçjklçlkçl~çkl~klç~lçk~lçk~lk~klç~klç~lklç~kl~lkç~klç~lçk~kl~kl~ç

polinet

2er32r332344444444444444444rewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe424556 byrtrereerererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererert444

Little Grand Bazar

Great App, Super Simple to use. Just plug your facebook handle and you're ready to reply to your customers.

VYEN

Easy to install. App is straightforward and works perfectly so far. Messages get through to messenger instantly. Highly recommended!

Inoffensif

Very easy to fix to the website, nice to customize. The guru Shopify recommended me this app and I love it! Thanks a lot for your good advice.

Z Store

This app works perfectly and will be very useful to boost our e-shop to quickly establish contact with our visitors.