Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

hvitt

We have been using this app for about a year on our first site, and will be using it on our next project as well. Does exactly what it is supposed to do :)

The Thoughtful Keepsake Co

So simple to set up. Only took a few minutes and was able to customise it to my liking. Haven't used it yet but it seems very straight forward

Strekoza

a simple and straight forward app that is doing exactly like described.
Chat icon on the bottom of the page.

thanks :-)

oss-sports.cz

Easy to instal, which I cant say about most similar live chats I had tried. Looks like simplicity win. Thank you guys !!!
You can ad your own image to make it more personal for free

Different Intentions

I used this app to better integrate a familiar feeling to potential customers and this add on has helped me significantly.

jewelryshopmamoo

Thank you so much for this program that it is so excellent that customers can communicate with the store owner directly.

El Templo Zen

esta muy bien la app escribo un poco de mas para que me deje enviar la revisión minimo 100 caracteres

Cute Junction

Easy to install . Also customizeable to suit one's requirment.plus its free & great for beginners.

The Messy House

I just installed the app and works fine so far. Integrates with messenger and all the functionalities work fine. I like the fact I can customize it a bit more and match my theme color.

MJC Business Center

its a really nice app, better than the others i've tried before. i would really recommend you download and install Facebook Chat 2.0. =)