Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0 | Reviews

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

Different Intentions

I used this app to better integrate a familiar feeling to potential customers and this add on has helped me significantly.

jewelryshopmamoo

Thank you so much for this program that it is so excellent that customers can communicate with the store owner directly.

El Templo Zen

esta muy bien la app escribo un poco de mas para que me deje enviar la revisión minimo 100 caracteres

Cute Junction

Easy to install . Also customizeable to suit one's requirment.plus its free & great for beginners.

The Messy House

I just installed the app and works fine so far. Integrates with messenger and all the functionalities work fine. I like the fact I can customize it a bit more and match my theme color.

MJC Business Center

its a really nice app, better than the others i've tried before. i would really recommend you download and install Facebook Chat 2.0. =)

Best Stellar

Perfect for being interactive with your potential clients. this is a very important attribute to any business!

YL department of sports

A good app for customers is easier to communicate with us and with them
facebook chat recommended YL SHOP

O' Rita's Roasters

App works great. No problem setting up at all. was breeze. cant wait to use it. thanks. Will recommend to other sellers! Thanks

Momentos4Life

so easy to set up. Thank you :)
Certainly an amazing app to have integrated to my new website.
Looking forward to having msgs fly in.