Facebook Chat 2.0

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

la jolie modeuse

Bonjour,
merci super appli ..
aucun soucie pour le moment, elle fonctionne trés bien
merci messseeennnngeeerrrrrrrr

Gamer Addiction

Really Easy To Setup GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD

Virtualdemand

Estamos estrenando esta app en nuestra página, y la instalación fue muy sencilla. Esperamos que su uso sea igual.

ADX-Computing

Great app! Help convert a lot of would be buyers into actual buyers. I've also been able to increase my average order value!

justfabshopper

Thank you.Easy access of the app. Can't go wrong with this.I am glad to find this one. I am going to recommend this to my friends and fellow entrepreneur.

A-List Nutrition Ltd

Useful app to help customers with their shopping experience. Turns more browsers in to legit sales, would recommend.

hatchnshop

I just installed it and I think it's doing its job as a chat button. I will give feedback soon as I get more customers chatting. Thank you

Classic Jewelry and Accessories

Im excited to try messenger on my store. Having customers being able to contact me immediately will be very helpful.

totalsportscoaching

Great app and really easy to use, would reccomend it to anyone to add to their shop. It has made communciation easy

realdollfantasy

Very handy tool; cool;It's a quick way to let me know if my customers have questions;This is our communication meeting room with customers;Can reduce my order loss.