Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

hatchnshop

I just installed it and I think it's doing its job as a chat button. I will give feedback soon as I get more customers chatting. Thank you

Classic Jewelry and Accessories

Im excited to try messenger on my store. Having customers being able to contact me immediately will be very helpful.

totalsportscoaching

Great app and really easy to use, would reccomend it to anyone to add to their shop. It has made communciation easy

realdollfantasy

Very handy tool; cool;It's a quick way to let me know if my customers have questions;This is our communication meeting room with customers;Can reduce my order loss.

The Match Store

Highly recommended app. It works great, it also increased the conversion rate of my store. Satisfied

waseeh.com

NICE SYSTEM AND RECOMMENDED TO THE PAGES. NICE SYSTEM AND RECOMMENDED TO THE PAGES. NICE SYSTEM AND RECOMMENDED TO THE PAGES.

2xcheaper

its good application , its help for my ecommerce .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

iGadget Love

This app is a MUST if you like using Facebook messenger to chat. It's a great and easy way to reach your customers.

PRIX STAR

c'est super merci pour votre apli qui va etre tres utile pour ma boutique , merci à vous pour votre travail, génial

Catanddogloversstore