Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

Active Feet

Button interacts poorly with add to cart button. Causes some issues. Would be ideal to be able to reposition the message button.

Navy Blue Supply

The icon appeared on every page of my website, customer couldn't opt out to remove Messenger icon and on mobile devices it was annoyingly big. It needs to have an 'x' so people can opt-out...

12 Step Tees

Installed easily. I only installed it 10 minutes ago so it's early days (minutes?) and I don't know yet how well it performs but other reviewers seemed to like it.

wurastore

not yet use , after using then i can know if it works well or not, but seems it promising app that will work fine

Filtera

I just installed the app and works fine so far. Integrates with messenger and all the functionalities work fine. I like the fact I can customize it a bit more and match my theme color.....

Home Aquarium

Doesn't work properly on Safari browser. Please fix this issue so I can give 5 stars. Thanks ! Nothing else to say....

iHolisticoils

Just Installed, will see how the app works and will do a review in 30 days.
Do not dislike, but just installed the app, to see how it work and operates.

Kimmy Snabric

I used this app for an entire year. My website has a cart pull out draw and this chat button overlays my "Check Out" button on the bottom right of my website. When I contacted the app developer much earlier in the year, I was told the overlay (which prevented me from clicking the check out button) was only because I was logged into my website as an editing admin. I took their word for it and went on my way. Come to find out much later... my customers also have the very same problem and irritation. It's frustrating my customers and I'm sure not all of them are completing check out for this reason (this is only speculation on how I may react to the frustration). Because there is no way to preposition this button, I'm removing the app.

Other than this button positioning issue... the app worked well and I would have loved to have kept it.

Bad Bxtch

Wish it would last longer on the page. It only goes for a few seconds then disappears.

Devotedwear

Great app, quite light as well, however, the problem is that everytime the page refreshes or a new page is opened, the popup comes again and this is irrelevant. Already sent a mail to the developer, if the change is made to limit the popup shown to the customer in day or something, then this app would just be perfect. Will update soon.

Currently using this app without the popup, just the icon

Previous 1