Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

Zao Makeup Australia Retail Store

The app looks great. But I don't have any real feedback to give at this point. Thus the 4 stars. I will change that in the future if needed.

Topmarket123.com

Nice but give possility to choice the place of the messenger on left or right because i saw its not possible to do it

Himalayan Harvester

I just started. Pretty glad it offers free support. Cheers. I hope to edit my review again after I use the app forva while.

December Dream Natural Products

App works great. Is there a way to adjust the pop up box from showing on every page? When customers view a different product the same box pops up which may potentially be annoying. Please let me know.

Pashtush Shawl Store

its a good app so far, i was expecting it to start chat right there without leaving the browser, but instead it takes you to facebook messenger.

GB Fashions & Things

Just started using the app. I am hopeful that this will help me get connected to my visitors and make sale. Cheers!!

lojãocompras

Muito bom o Aplivativo E Com certeza vai jadar muitas pessoas a ter bons resultados para seu site. Tem me ajudado muito Obrigado!

Shoeru LYD

I've learned from some smart people. The consensus seems to be that Messenger is a different tool!!

Seaturtleworld

I am trying this app, hopefully it helps push conversions. First time I installed I had 2 chat boxes pop up so I uninstalled and am trying this again.

TropicalQueenz

Very easy to install. Like what i see so far. The option to the bottom will help me make my customers feel special.

Previous 1