Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

HayZelle Fab

This is great help to my online business. It makes more respond promptly to customers' queries on real time.

BetterUptime

I like the different customization options! Great app. If I could include a suggestion: can I please position the bubble on the left-hand side as well? Thanks!

kdxu

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.。。。。。。fine

LAZADASEXTOYS

easy to use! but i think maybe can add a removable function i really want to move the chat logo to left side but i don't know how can i do

Yoga Fitnes World

I used this app. It is very good (y). I will recommend it to others as well. It is very useful and handy. New users can use it easily.

Zao Makeup Australia Retail Store

The app looks great. But I don't have any real feedback to give at this point. Thus the 4 stars. I will change that in the future if needed.

Topmarket123.com

Nice but give possility to choice the place of the messenger on left or right because i saw its not possible to do it

Himalayan Harvester

I just started. Pretty glad it offers free support. Cheers. I hope to edit my review again after I use the app forva while.

December Dream Natural Products

App works great. Is there a way to adjust the pop up box from showing on every page? When customers view a different product the same box pops up which may potentially be annoying. Please let me know.

Pashtush Shawl Store

its a good app so far, i was expecting it to start chat right there without leaving the browser, but instead it takes you to facebook messenger.

Previous 1 3