Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

Ravens Alley

Great way to integrate my web page and Facebook page into one! Highly recommend this App to anyone looking for a way to communicate openly with possible customers and clients!

Ecompremiere

This is exactly what I need. Great app in overall. Very easy to use and works well. Definitely recommend!!

vintage soccer jersey

I used this app to make my store efficient enough to answer my client just in time. I expected to maximize these app services, so as to make my clients satisfied in the future. I will make final feedback once I used it.

Chuupul

Just installed the app. Have not used it yet. But it was super easy to install and seems like a product my clients will get much use from.

vivace fashion

grea8 app i had ever used amazing just a lovely app need to install and it will contact you with your customer

GoThematic

Very Easy to install and very useful application that offers additional legitimacy to the business.

The Trinket Muse

I use the app to communicate with customers and potential customers. I appreciate the familiarity of the chat icon.

Virtuonic Shop

I loved the app, I'm still testing it, but the experience so far has been satisfactory. I hope it all right.

ElwadeStore

برنامج به الكثير والكثير من المميزات التي لاغني عنها في متجرك ..لتجعله اكثر فاعليه وتميز انصح الجميع به

Baby Sleep Magic

This app was easy to install, connected to my Facebook with ease, and works perfectly, will definitely recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14