Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

Han&Co.

Great product.thanks a lot for developing this app. I think this could be better when client can just type here in the open chat box in our page and no need to get to their fb account

New Cell Phone

It works well. Thank you so much for developer ! I expect it helps me alot with customer service :D :D

Elegante & Co

I think the apps will help me to grow my business that I am starting to establish. very good to start this up and help me to assist my customer and visitor to welcome.

PawsNClaws Boutique

Very easy to install, allows you to continue chat even when the customer has left your website. Helps build trust :)

All Pros The Family Clothing

I love the app. It's a great shortcut to stay in touch with customers with great customer service. Thanks!

New Born Baby Mama

Simple and easy to use i would recommend it for others to use.

Lovera Collections

Easy to install. So far the app is working fine. Hopefully, the FB chat icon doesn't disappear for no reason like the other FB chat app i had installed previously.

HALAL.PH

easy to connect to my shopify shop. very helpful to use to chat with customers to immediately answer their query.

Os Mais Queridinhos

Muito fácil de instalar e ótimo funcionamento, estou usando e acredito que vai agregar bastante.....

ROYCELIFE

very very very very very very very easy to install! Highly recommend this app for Shopify user!! very very very very very very very easy to install! Highly recommend this app for Shopify user!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13