Facebook Chat 2.0

Facebook Chat 2.0

by Customer.guru

Turn your visitors into your customers with Facebook Messenger

The Trinket Muse

I use the app to communicate with customers and potential customers. I appreciate the familiarity of the chat icon.

Virtuonic Shop

I loved the app, I'm still testing it, but the experience so far has been satisfactory. I hope it all right.

ElwadeStore

برنامج به الكثير والكثير من المميزات التي لاغني عنها في متجرك ..لتجعله اكثر فاعليه وتميز انصح الجميع به

Baby Sleep Magic

This app was easy to install, connected to my Facebook with ease, and works perfectly, will definitely recommend this app.

CS Framing & Prints

Super easy to use, and really effective to get my customers to reach out to me. In just a few short clicks I had it set up ready to use!

Western Blessed DME

Simple messenger pop up for customers. I like that it is a small pop up in the corner of the screen, which isn't annoying like more message prompts.

leextec

Exactly what i need,This app is awesome!I will tell my friends to use this APP,This way I won’t lose orders!!

KINGSTALLION

This app is great for people like me to increase my sales. this will help me while creating my stores.

Claude Balls Store

Solid - works like a champ and is dead easy to install. I would recommend it. Claude Balls Store - yeah

Distinct Project

Ho installato questa app, ottima e veloce. Con pochi semplici click il cliente può connettersi con voi.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13