Facebook Chat ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat ‑ Live Chat

by POWr.io

FREE live chat via Facebook Messenger to chat to customers!

BSAhomegoodies.com

i am totally new to shopify and using apps this was so easy to install. anxious to see how it effects my fb page

Lucky Lemonz

Facebook Chat made my website look established and trustworthy. It was intuitive, easy to use and offers several color options. I love the customization options too!

Claribelskincare.com

Not a good customer service strategy or best practice when not willing to process a prorated refund to an unhappy customer. Customers beware. Know that you love it before you buy it for a year in advance!

July 29, 2019

As per our refund policy, we unfortunately cannot issue refunds for [MONTHLY UPGRADES/YEARLY UPGRADES PURCHASED MORE THAN 5 DAYS AGO]. However, I'll be happy to Look at your account myself and see if we have any missed opportunities or ways we can make it up to you. Reach back to our support directly and ask for me.
-Waylon W
Customer Success

Envy Rose

great app! so far so good! customers im sure will love this feature and a much easier way for them to contact us

Elite Fishing Tackle

really cool app sure to enhance customer experience.......................................................................................................................

Rheinix

I am enjoying using this app. Very helpful for me. It lessens the hour that I am taking one by one the orders of the customer.Keep up the good work.

DSWHOLESALES

love it, easy to install and use.would reccomend to shopify dropship clients and shop owners throughout the world

wingroupjewelry

great app for a small business owner. try it no risk because it is free. Not a bad app for smaller owner like me

Sites By Dusty

I use the app to keep up with my customer's questions. It is one of the best apps I have found for live chat.

CasosCases

greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14