Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

by POWR.io

FREE live chat, Facebook Messenger chat, custom chat window.

Tobias Røder Shop ApS

The app works fine as promised - but the setup is terrible, since you are hooked on your subscription until you manually cancel on the Powr website.

April 30, 2020

Dear Tobias,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Thank you so much for e-mailing us. Due to an unusually high number of incoming requests, it might take us slightly more time to process an efficient reply for you. Nevertheless, please rest assured that a member of our support team will get back to you ASAP.

Underdog Vape

Buyer beware, this app is free elsewhere, they charge you straight away even if you dont use it. Its not a good app

April 22, 2020

Dear Russ,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Kindly note that 1 of our customer support agents has already reached out to you directly. Please feel free to send any questions/concerns/comments in reply to support@powr.io so that we can look into them more effectively.

Sans Skincare

Be careful...if you delete this app, the process of deleting will NOT remove the code that is embedded onto your website. You can't get rid of it.

BSAhomegoodies.com

i am totally new to shopify and using apps this was so easy to install. anxious to see how it effects my fb page

Lucky Lemonz

Facebook Chat made my website look established and trustworthy. It was intuitive, easy to use and offers several color options. I love the customization options too!

Claribelskincare.com

Not a good customer service strategy or best practice when not willing to process a prorated refund to an unhappy customer. Customers beware. Know that you love it before you buy it for a year in advance!

July 29, 2019

As per our refund policy, we unfortunately cannot issue refunds for [MONTHLY UPGRADES/YEARLY UPGRADES PURCHASED MORE THAN 5 DAYS AGO]. However, I'll be happy to Look at your account myself and see if we have any missed opportunities or ways we can make it up to you. Reach back to our support directly and ask for me.
-Waylon W
Customer Success

Envy Rose

great app! so far so good! customers im sure will love this feature and a much easier way for them to contact us

Elite Fishing Tackle

really cool app sure to enhance customer experience.......................................................................................................................

DSWHOLESALES

love it, easy to install and use.would reccomend to shopify dropship clients and shop owners throughout the world

wingroupjewelry

great app for a small business owner. try it no risk because it is free. Not a bad app for smaller owner like me

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14