Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

by POWR.io

40% off upgrades | Live chat, Facebook Messenger chat window

ClothesTogether

Normally I start with a 3 stars when I first use the app., until I know more about the app.. but, this was such an easy install I actually decided to start with 5 stars. If I have an issue I will work my way down but, a good start makes this chic happy.

Bio-Leven

I really like to work with this app.
....................................................................

Kelvin Deals

5 stars for client support, very professional client support. Thank you for the quick response and solved technical problems. Cheers!

Shop_Frenchy

It was really easy to install and customize the app for my website. Thanks . and i appreciate that it is free. Hope that will help with customer service.

FIT FUSED

Very easy to install. Great support tool for a beginner! Quite few options to design the chat, which I like.Didn’t use it yet. But looks great!

BeanByTheBay

easy. so far so good ;) very easy installation, simple set up. I hope it will be easy to use it as well. can't wait to test it.

OMGMerch

I'm trying to leave a nice review! I liked the app the app is good it is great I had fun it is a helpful tool okay 100 characters

Victoria's Shine

very nice design and easy to install, set and use !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HorizontShop

Great app!

I recomand this app to everyone! I like it.

It is great!

It is very simple to use!

Innate Intimates

Great app! Easy to use and customise, it's just what I was looking for. Aesthetically pleasing as well as there's no branding!