Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

by POWR.io

FREE live chat, Facebook Messenger chat, custom chat window.

Home of Gadgets

Looks Terrible and doesnt work really good. also the icon on your shop ist brandet by the app-logo and looks terrible.

April 23, 2019

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you do not like the POWr Chat app it is very easy to use and set up on your site and the POWr logo will be displayed on the free version of the app. If you decide to add the Chat app to your site, you can reach out to our Support Team so that we can help you set it up.

corvivesupply

I cant wait to start using, so far the experience has been amazing! So thankful that there are options like this to help us grow our business.

Mongrel Fishing Tackle

Very simple to install and use. We highly recommend this awesome application. Customers began to contact us in moments

Pom Clothing Co.

This app was easy to use and seems simple enough! Hoping for the best results but installation was a breeze and I love that.

Loyalty CO

perfeito demaissss, muito bom e totalmente gratis, to muito satisfeito, seloco bom pa karalhoooooooooo

Danika Cooper Jewellery

I have just installed to our website and so far so good, it was easy to follow for set up. Hopefully it will allow us better contact with our customers and allow them to ask questions in real time.

Power Up Tech Accessories

Added the chat at the directive of my mentor. Seems simple and installation was simple. Will report back when it is used more!

DirectTrades

great app easy to use would recommend to anyone really im not very good with computers so it was easy to install via platform

Once In a Wardrobe

We found this app nice and simple to use, very pleased with the end result. Thank you from onceinawardrobe

Old Soul Soap Company

I uninstalled this app, but I can't remove it from my website...not getting much help from support either.

April 6, 2019

Hello, I inspected your site and I saw that you need to delete the "div class" code within your theme.liquid file so that the Chat app can be removed from your site.