Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

by POWR.io

FREE live chat, Facebook Messenger chat, custom chat window.

SparkIn Beauty

My first attempt in doing it, feeling good. and would change my rating if it is not good enough. Well, just give it a try.

furddylove

easy to instant and set up , can be customise to match your store ,let see how dose it work, happy got have it

Kuufi

Simple and customisable chat application. No head aches here!..........................................................

YL department of sports

Nice to receive calls from customers with such simplicity and good and convenient app hope to talk with more customers

Skinz4Tech

Just finished installing it, not sure if customers will be asked to log in to their facebook to continue the chat, if yes, I think it's better if they talk to me within my website as quests without being asked to login to messenger.

Womenis

Very nice app!! I really enjoy and it´s very intuitive. I recommend using it. Rocks in my store huhu

Cre8ive Advertising

the app is easy to use and the functionality is great! a must have if you are dedicate to customer service

Faviola Lux

I Used this app to help customers on my page and the app is doing it's job. Been doing this for a long time every time i use this app.

Mellow Mammals

3-stars because they ask for the feedback as part of installation... I am not a fan of app developers asking for feedback before you even have a chance to use the product.
It was super easy to setup and install, but, I have yet to use it. Many people have said they will update the review... I will try to remember to do that as well.

March 31, 2019

Hi there! Rea here from POWr Support and I hope all is well with you today.

We greatly appreciate your feedback! This is definitely passed on to our content and engineering team and hope that we can improve this automated request for feedback in the future.

If just in case you'll encounter any troubles using any of our apps, please do not hesitate to send us an email at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help. Have a great day!

My Funny Socks

Good and easy to install app. I will recommend it everyone who have shopify store. thank you for this app.