Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

Facebook Chat | Messenger Chat

by POWR.io

FREE live chat, Facebook Messenger chat, custom chat window.

Black Butique

I tested this app and it was easy to install. Looks great on my page. Hope this will help my customers get their questions answered timely.

Xsportsrecovery

Works good so far, took about 10 mins to set up. If any issues I'll update later but so far it seems like a worth while add

Shopping-D-makro

It looks very professional and so easy to use and to install. Highly recommend for everybody who wants to connect with their customer.

MUAEssentials

Awesome. Now I can lay back and rest. It is very useful especially if you are a busy single mom. Highly recommended!

lilasblooms

Love that if the chat appears to be more proactive to customers and pop up at the corner so that customers know that we are ready to help them

Wigoders

Good for free app however would prefer that user doesnt need to click on bubble to open the chat box showing the 'can i help 'etc message. ie no bubble just the chat box appear. Like most live chat IMs. Also annoying for user to have to login to fb messanger as I was logged in to my fb on comp but still was asked to login to fb messanger. Good for personal sites maybe

March 6, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for the feedback regarding the Chat app. I'll be sure to forward this over to our Product team, so they can refer to it for future product updates.

unisexhats

its amazing app i like it it help me so much for contact the costomor i recomond it for everyone you wil like it

babycalla

it's super easy to install, I love it. we see how customers will react to this thing, but hopefully I will get a lot sales

kwule

Wao! This app is just amazing, so easy to setup and though just using it for the first time but it appears good. for now i recommend it but i hope to come back and give a full review.

Shoppawholic

I use this app to give my customers assurance by answering whatever questions they have in mind. Tnx!